My long distance lover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My long distance lover

I want to share my story of love. My boyfriend stays 1700 km away from me, and I miss him terribly each passing minute.
    I met him online 4 years back in a chat room. When I met him, I did not expect he would change my life in the way he did. In the beginning, we talked like friends, and shared numbers. You know how long distance works. It's easier to get close soon, and everything ends up done fast. And we did too, and now I don't even know who said the three magical words first. Our talking became continous and obssessive, and my parents got to know of it then. Because he's from a different state, they did not of course like it and snatched all my means of communication with him. I remember the lonely, bitter feeling of someone parting away, and that led me to do whatever I could, right or wrong, to get to him. I talked through others' cell phones, phone booths, and even bought a few mobiles. My parents, however, snatched them too. I felt they were very cruel then. But I know they did not want me to fall prey into bad company. But he wasn't bad company. He was my only company that made me happy, feel loved. Of course, my parents often told me I was always loved by them, and that I did not need any other kind of love. But they don't understand. It's different, being with that special part of you. I did love him truly, and I knew it wasn't some kind of teen infactuation or calf love. I hated people who said that. For a long time then, I did not contact him because I felt so angry on everything, about my parents not accepting him, on why I'm not allowed to talk to him, on why I become a bad girl being with him. I grew arrogant and sick. If someone gives me the comfort I need, shouldn't I be allowed to at least spend a little time with him? The fact that it was long distance made everything even worse. If someone doesn't believe in love, I think at least they must not force lovers not to love. It's terrible keeping that feeling in check. It's impossible. And so, after 7 months, I contacted him again. I talked from pcos. Even thought it was for like 5 min per day, I felt happiness returning to my life. He was also happy to have my calls. It felt so lively. I did not know he was so important to me.
    Then, I got admitted in a college away from my home. I turned 18 then. I thought it would be unfair to not allow me to talk to him then. But I did get the chance. My parents bought me a mobile. We talked day and night, throughout months. It was good. Really more than what I had asked for.
    In 2014, he came to meet me. We met each other after 3 years. It was wonderful seeing him as a real person. In 2015 too, I met him again. It was all so nice, except we had many problems meeting up.
    After meeting him, so many things changed. I started loving him even more, in a deeper way. And he stayed with me for 4 days, the next day was like the worst day of my life. That loneliness is so bitter, I was only thinking, I don't know if I will end up marrying this guy, or if I will be hurt forever, and I don't even know when I will meet him next. It's really terrible. I think all kinds of true love must be encouraged. It sucks when it is like this.
Working...
X