X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad story :(

His name is John and mine is Karen..

His from Arizona and I am from Mexico

One day my best friend told me about this website called penpal, she told me "you can talk with people from arpund the world, you should try it" and I thought "a really good opportunity to practice english ( I am studying to become a translator) so I did.
    One day I got an email from someone named John so I replied and that is how this started..

We talked every all day at first by email then on whatsapp and then Skype and theeen the best happened, we fell in love..
    It was hard for me because he is 6 years younger then me, I just had finished a 4 years relationship, almost got married and my family loved him so much, they still do, so it was really hard but it just happended and I couldn't help it.

I had so many doubts and those doubts won on this, unfortunately I lost this guy and it is the guy I have loved the most because I am completely me with him and he is my best friend.
    I already said that I was sorry but I guess my love was/is deeper than his but anyway I love him and I look at the stars and sky because I know he is looking the same stars and sky....

Snap! This sucks BIG time! I am sorry for these...have you ever met with him throughout your relationship? I can't imagine what i would do if i was to lose my partner; whom i'm in a LDR with.

Comment

Originally posted by Thebride View Post
      Snap! This sucks BIG time! I am sorry for these...have you ever met with him throughout your relationship? I can't imagine what i would do if i was to lose my partner; whom i'm in a LDR with.
      No I did not have the chance unfortunately, I dreamed with it everyday but I could not.
      Hold on to your Partner, never leave that person, is the worst you can do

Comment

Hey,

I hope you get well soon, and that all is well with you. Do not give up on love; it is a beautiful possession and cannot be replaced. There is always hope for tomorrow irrespective of how one chooses to look at it.

*Huggie*

Comment

Originally posted by Thebride View Post
          Hey,

I hope you get well soon, and that all is well with you. Do not give up on love; it is a beautiful possession and cannot be replaced. There is always hope for tomorrow irrespective of how one chooses to look at it.

*Huggie*
          I will not give up on it, even on him, I believe he is my soulmate and God will put us together again😊
          Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
          X