Forever and Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forever and Ever

I met my SO on Facebook. At the time I didn't realize that he was going to be the one i feel in love with\.(who really knows) He was just a friend there for me, even though i had a boyfriend already. I could tell him anything, and not be judged. He was there for me when my current boyfriend at the time broke up with me. He supported me through everything you could possibly imagine. We would Skype, text, message, call, kik, anything really. I knew he meant a lot to me, but not in a romantic way. He was SUCH A NERD!! He would rant on and on about Pokemon and Skyrim, things I've never heard of. After about 7 months of talking back and forth, we asked me to be his one and only on Valentines day 2015!

I really didnt know what to say. We lived 637.8 miles apart from each other, and I have never been away from someone i loved. I eventually said yes. We started off SOO great. We talked constantly. I decided to tell my mom about my new found love. She was angry. She took away all communication with him. I was lost and confused. I stayed 3 straight days in my room, no food, no bathroom, no people. He must of thought i hated him. I couldnt explain to him why i left. We went around 3 months without any communication. I eventually got a phone that turned out to have limited minutes and no internet on it. I dialed his number and explained to him what happened. We talked everything out, and realized both of us we waiting to talk again. HE WAS WAITING ON ME TO COME BACK!!!

After we talked, I decided to keep him a secret from my family, and just tell a few friends. Now we talk all day everyday, even throughout school. He's planning on visiting me in the summer. I'm really looking forward to his presence, but I have a feeling my mom won't let us be together. I really love him, and he feels the same way. Our love story is the best in my opinion. Soo if you have any advice for me, and our relationship on how to deal with my mom, or just a stronger relationship. Please feel free to reply.

Definitely the best love story ever, a modern Romeo and Juliet...

Comment

haha thanks

Comment

I have hope

I would suggest not telling your mother cause I would personally think she would just do the same thing she did last (and I don't mean to asking you to lie to your mother its just my opinion). Three months is a long time and sounds like dedication on his part. my suggestion would be to tell eachother every worry and every thought and be honest,.... I have the same kinda thing right now and we have been saying whats on our mind and how we feel and its just been really helping with the distance

Comment

Thanks a lot. I've been trying to keep it from my mom. I'll suggest the idea of just saying what's on our mind. I've been going to websites looking for good topics to talk about, and it's been helping a lot.

Comment

Lol, cute story and your name matches. Love macaroni cheese :P

Comment

haha ME TOO but people call me Mak for Makenzie sooo yeah Makandcheese was born

Comment

Working...
              X