X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Ldr Story :) Need a bit of advice

Hey Everybody
    i'm going to share my Ldr story so hopefully you will like it and enjoy it
    So it all started in December 2014 . So i was playing a game that called Maple story And after a few days i met my Swedish prince so we started talking with each other every single day for hours and hours and then we we asked each other if we could see each other picture how we looked in rl . When he saw the picture he said i was goodlooking and beautiful i never hear a boy saying that about me so it was really nice to hear and then i was looking to hes picture then i said to him that he is a goodlooking boy my typ of boy . and in the evening he asked me to skype so i said yes to that After a few minutes we started skyping So then we actually so each other faces we both where so shy to talk . i still know hes first quotion he asked me do you wane here a song that i maked ? i said yes so he put the song on and when it was done i said i liked the song He was suprised when i said that to him bescause nobody actually liked hes songs so it maked it him a bit happier when i said that to him . After that day we started to skype every day for hours talking having fun knowing each other better day after day . After almost 2 months of skyping and everything we start to like each other more then friends So then it was February and on the 19 February we first said i love you to each other and on that day we maked it official that we where a couple And after almost 9 months i am still really happy with this special swedish boy and i know he is the only boy for me i love him so incredible much there will never be a day passing that i wont love him . And in December we will spend Christmas and new year together for the first time that will be special and wonderfull i know that already something i will never forget Well this october and november it was my first time in Sweden and i really liked it there with my bf Now i have new lovely special new memories those who always will stay in my heart Damm i miss Sweden i just miss everything i miss my swedish bf the most But i will see him soon well i n 40 days i am going to see him again then he will be here in Belgium .
    I just need some advice about which kinda subjects we can talk about more and activities . And which stuff we could do in christmas together .

I hope eveybody liked the story a bit Sorry for my bad english typing i am not so good in it .
    I wane say to everybody how is in a long distance relationship Dont give up ! it is worh it
    See you soon

Hello there xBlå stjärnaX i have taken time to read your story and i gotta say it's really lovely i like it , now to answer your question my guess is that you are running out of subject to talk about what you should and could do is do some activity together, like watching a movie together or have a dinner "together" on camera make and online date in way you see it it's best for you. also what you must do is send him a gift, something that he likes, and put note to it. Subject you could talk about is future, merrige, nameing the kids, favorite movie or passion for something you both share, even if you dont share it for example he likes idk gym (like i do) try to understand things about him why he likes it and why he keeps on doing it, also talk about your family mom dad bro sis how are they like? what would they react and do when they see him or get to talk to him. try to keep open mind and always try to find something new about that person never sattle. i know all of this coz i am in ldr for a really long time

Comment

Working...
    X