amanda&eric<3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

amanda&eric<3

alright so, i've been meaning to write our story for a while now.. just havn't got around to it.. but here it goes!

before i met eric i was going on this website called stickam constantly, 24/7.. i was completly addicted. for any of you who don't know stickam is like a video chatroom. so you're "live" and then people can come join your room, either just chat in the chatroom, or go on camera.

so one day mr. eric decided to join my room. he comes in, and there was a guy who was trying to get me to flash him (yeah never did that) and then he goes "which do you like better rabbits or birds?" i said rabbits, and he said if you don't flash me i'm going to feed this rabbit to the snake, and ithought yeah right this guy isn't for real, still wasn't ever going to flash him. and before i knew it i was watching a bunny get eaten by a snake! horrible i know.. and eric was in the room the whole time watching.. in aw! we then just hit it off from there because we were the only ones in the room at the time, so we had that story that we were never going to forget

now i had a lot of random guys say pick up lines.. or say they wanted to date me, but never took it seriously because these were people online, nothing serious. but eric kept coming back into my room, and one night he says "i'm going to steal your heart" i seriously laughed and thought yeah right some guy who i met online is going to steal my heart.. good luck!.. well.. he kinda did

from then on we started skyping a lot, and i told him we needed to have 4 "skype dates" before i would give him my phone number... because i had never given anyone my phone number online before. so we did, and from then on we texted and talked on the phone constantly, and day after day i found myself really becoming interested in this guy, and felt an extremely strong connection i never thought i could feel by meeting someone online

after a while we actually got serious enough to where we wanted to meet in person. he lives in michigan i live in connecticut.. so obviously we would have to take a plane (or drive 14 hours) he was going to come here first, but then things didn't work out and so i was going to have to go there. i said it was going to have to be a little later because of money issues(as it costs us between $400 and $500 each time) he said "amanda i can't wait to see you, i really want to meet you" and he decided to pay for me to come out there and see him for 5 days! which i thought was just absolutly amazing, no one had ever done anything that incredible for me.. ever. so of course i accepted, and we booked my flight!

so between that time, he surprised me by sending a dozen roses to my house, and they were just the most amazing flowers i had ever seen! i had had guys send me flowers before sure.. but never a dozen roses! i thought wow.. this guy is for real

my parents knew i was talking to him, but obviously were concerned about me going all the way to michigan to meet someone i had never met before.. all by myself. they made sure they got to know eric via skype as much as they could. talking to him whenever we were skyping, and meeting his mom over skype as well. i was so happy when i saw we all got a long over skype, it made me feel like it could really be happening, and this wasn't a joke!

may 14th.. may 14th.. may 14th.. it couldn't come soon enough! when it finally arrived i was beyond nervous. i was nervous to meet him because i was scared he wasn't going to like me, or that he was different.. but i was also just nervous to fly all the way to michigan by myself to meet someone online. i finally got there.. i called him and he said he was on his way, since he only lives like 10 minutes from the airport. so i sat there and waiting, shaking, sweating, huuuge butterflies! then i see this really tall guy walk into the doors and i was like.. omg.. thats him. my heart just sunk, and i knew.. this is the guy i'm going to marry... which sounds crazy i know because it was just our first time ever meeting. he ran over to me.. dropped his keys on the ground, picked me up, and we started kissing immediatly. it was just like in a movie.. the most amazing thing i could ever tell anyone. my heart is racing right now just thinking about it we were both so shocked we were actually seeing eachother face to face! he was exactly what he was like on skype, but obviously we could see the height difference.. which is a foot! and i loved it.

we held hands walking out of the airport and it couldn't have felt more right. my hand just fit right in his. we get in the car, and he puts his hand on my leg and started rubbing it, and was like "omg i really can't believe your here right now" i didn't even know what to do. the moment we were together i felt like i had already known him for ages. it was like he was my best friend, my other half. we then went to his house and i met his mom, and it was so nice to just give her a hug and say ah it's so great to actually be here!

we then went to the hotel that we were staying at, which was a gorgeous hotel to begin with! and i knew he had a surprise waiting for me because he told me he did. so we get up to the room, he had me close my eyes, and he held my hand and guided me into the room. once we actually got in i opened them to see the room was dark, candles were lit around the room, there were rose petals scattered throughout ,and all over the bed, and he had a bubble bath with rose petals in it waiting for me. i was like this guy does not mess around! haha.. he went all out in the first night of us meeting! i knew.. this is exactly what i wanted.

we were kissing and sharing our incredible moment of shock of being with eachother, i was looking in his eyes, forehead to forehead.. when he said, "i love you amanda" i will never forget that.. ever.

so we spent our first night together, and it was just the most indescribable, amazing feeling just cuddling with him, falling asleep in his arms, and waking up to him saying "good morning baby" with a kiss. that trip was so much fun! we had a great time, and i just felt so much at home, and comfortable with him. i couldn't believe i acted that comfortable arond someone i had mearly just met. then the trip unfortunatly came to an end, but not before we became official. the day before i left he was trying to be all cute when i was in the shower that morning, and he was trying to ask me to be his girlfriend on the mirror. but i ruined it by looking out of the shower haha.. so later on that morning we were laying in bed, face to face.. and he just said.. alright i want to make this official. i had no hesitation.. i knew i wanted to be with this guy.

after that trip he came to my house for a week, and we had an amazing time.. he fit right in with my family and friends. and i loved every waking moment of it. that visit was the time i lost my virginity with him.. which is a whole other story in itself, which i posted about in the adult section if anyone wants to read! then i went there the following time for a week, had an other incredible time. thennn he came here, of course, what do you think i'm going to say? we had a great time! but the only problem was he got sick, so he was sort of bed ridden a lot.. which was no fun for him! i have so much fun with eric. he's so great to be around, and i feel so much like myself around him. whenever i'm not around him i feel a huge part of me is missing, i can't describe it but it's a huge empty feeling.

and now he is coming in 6 days for my birthday! i'm so excited to see him again!! writing this story gave me huge butterflies all over again, just thinking about him makes me smile beyond belief. eric is the one for me. i have never felt so sure about anything in my entire life. he appreciates all the little things i do for him, just as much as i appreciate every little thing he has done for me. he's breathtaking, and i am the luckiest girl in the entire world. he was not kidding when he said he was going to steal my heart, because he sure did. i love you so much eric <3
    <3
    sigpic

people probably think its wayyyy too long! hahah I loved every word, and I love you soooo much Amanda Maya!
    My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

No way would I say this is too long.

What a beautiful story...very romantic! I knew I was marrying my fiance' before I met him too!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Haha nah it's not too long

Longer stories are the best

Enjoy your time together for your birthday!
        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Working...
        X