Complicated story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complicated story

Hi! Im 24 from Bali,Indonesia. My crush from Italy but working in Sydney,Australia. We've been together almost 3 years. He said,he loves me. Me too. I love him too. But he has a girl there,she's from India. But he doesn't in relationship with her. He said he loves her too,but he love me more. He prove it when we meet at Kuala Lumpur. He paid all things just because he want me to trust him. But it doesn't come easily. I was like a princess. Im happy. So happy. He want me to trust him even i know he has a girl there. Time running fast. Both of us back to our country. He's getting closer with this girl. I said to him,i will walk away from him so he can be free and do whatever he want because i feel like i stand in the wrong path between them. He said no! Don't go! Stay! What should i have to do? Honestly,i can't stay without him

You deserve more. Don’t waste your time with this guy.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Personally, I'd be cautious about how he's trying to use "spending money" as a way to build trust with you. It's not worth it to stress over someone who can't decide whether they want to fully commit to you while you want to commit to them.

Comment

With all due respect... as this is of course a personal decision.. me personally would not spend time in a long distance relationship with someone who is not willing to commit to a long term ideal/relationship. Someone who is giving mixed signals is not really worth all the hassle and the pain that being separated causes in my honest opinion.

I can fully understand that there are a multitude of reasons why meeting each other regularly, or even deciding on closing the distance is very hard, but at least there should be some sort of commitment. Your story doesn't sound like this is the case. If I was you I would move on.

Good luck.

Comment

First, halo Indonesian fella!

I feel sad reading your story to be honest... Be careful about the love scam... Doesn't matter what he says and what he does for making you happy in the short term escapades and meeting, you really need to ask yourself first what actually you want from the relationship and make boundaries from there...

Are you really okay for him to have another woman in his country? Aside what he has said for you, about loving you and proving it by taking you out and treating you like a princess, what actually your gut tells you about this guy?

Does his another woman know about you and your relationship with him??

I hope you can really get the answers and stand for yourself first.

Comment

Working...
          X