SO BEHAVIOURS IS CONFUSING ME.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO BEHAVIOURS IS CONFUSING ME.

Here is my story , i ve been dating with my so for 1year and 1/4 so far . For the the course of the year we have charted alot through whatsaping. video call and call recording its have been very nyce as each day passes.

We were to meet last year december but we coudnt,t meet due to the laws in the country where he is working .For the duration we have been charting weve mostly talked about our future and even how we can handle it.My so is having a habit of going silence whenever he is stressed not by me but the daily life issues. when on this state he can even go for a week without communication but the good thing is that when he comes back he normal apolologize for his silence and we move on as always.

I trust my so that he love me by the way he communicates to me example he always use us that is including me in whatever matters that concerning the futre.

So recently he has been going silently almost 3 times in a month meanind in that month we only had a short discussion but i guess may be the reason we were to meet in the following month and maybe of some obsatcles thats why he have been acting so.

So after days of consulting him without response their was a day he confessed that he sometimes test me to see how kind of a woman am i ,pals have your so tested you in one way or the other?

So am really confused i need your opinion pals cauze am almost getting fed uo with thuis behavior feel like to quit.

No, we haven't really "tested" each other. I have watched my husband around children to see how he is with them or I have watched him around his family / around people who provide a service to see what kind of person he is, but it was never a test.

I don't believe in testing. I think you should ask him what exactly he was testing and what his conclusions are - and then tell him to not do that again. Obviously you don't like it and he should respect that.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Tested..? Not really, never. We always try to be honest with each other and if I feel insecure (which I always do) my SO always tries to make me say it so that he can act accordingly (e.g. i feel like contacting him all the time and feel really clingy and feel like sending less messages but he assures me that he isn't sick and tired of my messages). We've never really tested one another, it's unnecessary- the most important thing is communication, not doubt.

Comment

Working...
      X