2018 was our year !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 was our year !

January 20th 2018. The day I saw the love of my life for the first time in person. After 11 months on FaceTime he flew from Los Angeles to Germany and I was finally able to touch him. We spend amazing 10 days together and fell in love even more with each other. Unfortunately he had to leave again and the next 4 months until we saw each other again were so hard ! I never knew how much i could miss someone until then.
    On May 18th 2018 it was my turn to fly to Los Angeles and visit him and his family. I was pretty scared cause it was my first time flying in my entire life. I landed in LA and two days later guess what?! HE PROPOSED!! I was shocked but so happy. We spend some nice few days in San Francisco to celebrate our engagement and then we had beautiful two weeks in LA.
    Then it was time to fly back to Germany and come again in August. BUT we kinda eloped and decided for me to stay in the US and not fly back to Germany.
    So I suddenly moved to LA with only two luggage’s and nothing else personal.
    We started the immigration process with the Greencard and got married with a small wedding on August 25th 2018. We will have a second big one in Germany. The Wedding was our perfect day, even if my family couldn’t fly to California that fast cause of their VISAs, the only thing we cared about was us.
    After the wedding we had a mission to find a beautiful home for us, so we started house hunting. And on December 2th 2018 we finally moved into our very own beautiful house which we can call our home. I am so glad that we believed in our love even if so many people were telling us not to. 2018 was a incredible year and it’s crazy how one year can change your whole life.
    We documented our whole journey on YouTube and I’m so happy that we will always be able to look back to the videos and see how everything started. Our YouTube name is “TheGuerreros” if anyone wants to see it. You can find our wedding video there as well.

Sounds like a lovely story! Just out of curiosity, are you sure you did nothing illegal by overstaying a visa? I hope it doesn't come back to haunt you..
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X