Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fairytail or realistic?

Hello my dearest family,

Yes we are one big family because we are all on the same airplane right.
    It is time to share my fairytale with you. It will be long so if you need a book to read, then read my post

October '18. My dad and I were going on a bussines trip that was also a kinda holiday. Destination: Aruba
    For me it was always a dream to fly or go to an Island like that. I had finally the opportunity to go.

I promised to work on myself and set goals for life . I lived a long time in negativity, bad mind and forgot to put myself first. I realised that when I got depressed and couldn't get out of it. Even my ex-relationship didn't help me. So I needed to free myself from that.

Anyways I was so nervous and happy to go. After a long flight we landed and got nice company who cared for us the first night.
    I was so excited that I couldn't sleep at all. I am nature lover so couldn't wait to see the beach.

Next day I went to the beach straight away; It was so awesome, It felt like new coming home. So relaxing and it felt like I freed myself from the bad things.
    You know from that time I tried to fight for what I want and stay positive no matter what.
    I also put most of the time my phone away to get totally rest and I never felt so good. Really you should try once. Put your phone away, delete your social till your back. Gives you so much freedom!

Okay lets start with the love part lol

Every morning I started the day with a morning walk on the beach. Imagine barefoot in the sea and every day 30 degree!
    I walked back to my hotel and there was a guy working at the beach and I heared him saying; "Hey beauty of the Island" know that I hate it when people try to communicate with me that way so I actually kinda ignored him.

Next day same thing. He tried to talk with me. Asked what I was doing here alone at the beach and some more of that questions. I was just so short to him but still I didn't trust it. I thought that he was just a guy who were flirting with any girl on the beach and just had nothing to do

Again another day at the beach I was curious and ofcourse I liked his attention because my dad was working overthere so I had to spend some time alone too.
    I visited him and we had nice conversations. It was so funny whenever I looked in his eyes He couldn't look back. He said you have something special around you. I can't look you in the eyes.
    We had a special bound, there was just a click. I have never felt that before. Maybe it was meant to be I have no idea (does that exist in your eyes?)

We gave each other our phonenumbers to meet up at the night. There was a beach party so I asked him to come. He came after 1h waiting. I was already done with him again but it was worth waiting, we just danced and enjoyed the night with some tourists.
    That night he texted that I was an interesting person and he started to like me a lot. I felt that too.

The thing was my dad didn't liked him He is a kinda into racism and my boy is latino so yes I was in "trouble". My dad tried to keep me away from him but whenever
    I want something I go for it 100% He knows

So everyday we became closer and someday he asked me:"Can I kiss you" I was like ayeee why you asking just do it The thing is he didn't kiss me that day!
    I was so disappointed most nights we met up at the bar by the hotel and walked on the beach. Just having good talks and drinks. It was like dream.

One day he invited me to go on a snorkeltour and ofcourse I did go. He all arranged that for us, that was a good thing.
    We went on the ship and wow there were huge turtles, beautiful fishes and awesome people. Like they say One happy Island. Oh and don't forget the unlimited drinks! Very dangerous thing

Jerre asked me to stay the night with him because the parties were going on! So I needed to call my dad again, just understand me I am his angel and the youngest so you get me now.

I was surprised that I had green light to go. We went on the boat-taxi back, spended time underneath the palm trees and other dreamy things. But on all nice things comes and end.

Next day I needed to go home.
    I felt so empty and useless. I did not know how to fix this. I wanted to feel this forever. I still remember the moment. We kissed each other and hugged after that I needed to run to the car, I was already late. Terrible moment

We made each other a promise. He said; I want you to come back for me, then I know you love is strong enough. Well that was a hard thing to work out at home. I knew my love was strong enough but to work it out with my parents nah thats a different thing.

He promised me also he would come to my country after I visited him. I am looking forward to that because when he been here, I go back with him to stay there for a long time.

So I promised to come around his birthday and that is at end of February. We had to wait 3 months. Most of you will say what is 3 months but every month is too long when you love someone!

It was a real killing period with many down moments but it brighten life so much. I have learned so much in that short time at the Island.

I needed to get used that there were days we didn't talk, not because we didn't want but he was so busy with things.
    That was a hard thing because people said sometimes to me, When someone loves you he will always make time for you. But I knew his life was different as mine and we both needed to get used to this idea.
    After December I got really independet and tried to enjoy life even when I couldn't see or talk to him. I just kept hope and trust in him.

When the contact went down I just let him call me or text me, I didn't want to check it again and again because it makes you crazy!
    So sometimes he called me 4 times in a row and was so happy but always kept in my mind that it could be over next day and that was cool with me.
    I just enjoyed the time when we were connected.

Now it is almost time to see him. Just 10 days Im getting crazy when I think about it. I haven't told him that I come on Feb 16th, I told him the 18th so I wanna surprise him at the beach where he is working.

I just dream every night how his face will be when he sees me. Like serious what will he be like.

At my homefront it costs me a lot of pain, tears and motivation to fly over for him. But after all everyone kinda agreed and they are just curious how it will be.

Well now you know the biggest lines of my story and I will absolutely keep you up-to-date when I'm over there. Can't wait to set memories.

Keep it up family just look forward to the moment you see each other again. Count the days , stay positive and work hard.
    Oh and Fam. you have to visit Aruba for sure!

Mar
    Last edited by Mar939; February 5, 2019, 01:26 PM.

Pleeease share what happened later! I am so curious about his reaction now.

It sounds like a very nice story. Good luck

Comment

Working...
    X