adultmatchdoctor!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adultmatchdoctor!!!

I met Derrick on the site adultmatchdoctor.com, a site for umm.....hookups <.<
    I'd joined the site last year, but I didn't find anything. I went back on adultmatchdoctor just to look around this summer (call it boredom) and I posted a thread about how much I love Native American men and how they're so hard to find. Derrick responded, saying that he didn't live near me, but he was Native. I didn't message him, didn't think much of him. He messaged me a few days later just to say hi, so I figured, what the hay, he looks nice, maybe he'll be a good friend. We messaged back and forth for a month (The whole month of June). I stopped responding, having found a guy named Matt, who was just my friend, and because of him, I didn't go to the site much.
    A month later, at the end of August, Derrick messaged me again and said he missed talking to me. Suddenly, I missed talking to him too. I gave him my number and we texted all night. Three days later, I knew he was the one for me. I knew it but I kept it to myself. I'm not one for keeping something like that a secret, since I believe in seizing the moment, as you might not have another one.
    I mentioned to Derrick after a week that I felt something for him, and he echoed the feeling, but we both admitted that we were a little scared. Love is sometimes scaring, especially when you suddenly love someone deeply and they live over 1000 miles away.
    Two weeks after we'd started talking, one of my closest friends gave me a huge lecture for liking someone in another state. My friend isn't one for fantasy and dreaming. So that night, while choking back tears, I sent Derrick a long text telling him that I was in this for the long haul and that I loved him.
    The next night, we texted and he said he didn't know how to react to what I'd said. I told him that I hadn't said it because I wanted a response. I'd said it because it was how I felt.
    Another week passed, and I told Derrick everyday that I loved him, not expecting anything back. We had our first phone conversation, with my friend Megan listening in for the first half. One night that week I was crying because of family stuff, and Derrick and I were messaging on FB. He said something really sweet (he does that a lot lol) and I told him I loved him. A minute later, it popped up. "I love you too, Lizzie"
    My whole world shifted. The only thing that mattered now was him. I could lose everything in my life, but if I had him, it would all be okay.
    Now, three weeks later, we talk on the phone every night. We text all afternoon. He even changed his phone plan for me so we could text all we wanted
    I know what obsession feels like. I know what infatuation feels like. I know what just loving someone feels like. And I know what being in love feels like.
    I'm deeply in love with Derrick. For the first time in my life, I know I'm going to be with a man forever.
    We've had the moving talk, and Derrick would let me move in right now if I had the means. I don't though, which sucks. I don't have a job or school to tie me down, which is good. I just have no license, car or money. My piggy bank burps with hunger all the time.
    We've also named our first two children, Jonas Mitchell (after his close friend that passed away) and Katherine (Kitty) Isabella.
    My family doesn't know about him yet (my mom is racist in the half-breed child sense and has told me she won't be a part of my life if I marry someone who isn't white *rolls eyes*) and he knows I don't really want to tell them, which he's assured me more than once is alright with him.
    Well, that's our story up to this point. I know it sounds stupid and childish to fall in love so fast, but trust me, neither of us planned to. Especially since we met on a hook up site lol Love is unexpected. But I guess that's why it's so much fun!
    Me: I love you more than writing.
    Derrick: I love you more than Pokemon.

https://fanfiction.net/u/464618
    I've learned to live half a life

Aww cute

First Met Online: May 08
    Became a Couple: 4.11.09
    First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
    Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
    Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

Working...