Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Peek Into My Life (video)

---
    Last edited by mllebamako; March 23, 2011, 03:15 PM.

Aw, such a cute video Your fiancé's daughter is absolutely adorable!

Comment

That is so sweet! I was like smiling the whole time. I agree with Elina your fiancé's daughter is so adorable!
      Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Aww, What a great video Your fiancé's daughter is soooo adorable ^_^

First Met Online: May 08
        Became a Couple: 4.11.09
        First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
        Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
        Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

So cute - I'm in agreement with what a cutie pie his daughter is...And wow - we have a talented singer/songwriter in the mix too

Comment

I didn't see a single moment in the video where you weren't happy! Your smile is contagious! I agree that the video is fantastic and I know he'll love it. What a beautiful baby too!

Comment

Awwwwwww!!! Too cute!!! You look beautiful and soooo happy. I liked your little song at the end too=)

Comment

Nice Video!!I love it.. Like the Jomarie said..Your smile is contagious! I smile the whole vid too!:-D

Comment

WOW what a sweet video!! I watched over again. There is no way he wont like it. YOU guys make an adorable family. Everyone is soo happy. AWESOMENESS...SO happy for you 3!

Comment

My beautiful friend. I have tears rolling down my cheeks. Again I tell you....I am so greatful our paths have crossed. You are amazing.
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Thanks everyone for your kind words

When people in the States have "worried that he's after just a visa"....I show them some pictures. And then they're usually like....ohhhh. Those smiles are genuine

Comment

Unfortunately I can't watch it, because I can't open/receive videos that are not from Germany, but I already know that it is a super cute idea and that you probably did a great job on it

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleLove View Post
                          Unfortunately I can't watch it, because I can't open/receive videos that are not from Germany, but I already know that it is a super cute idea and that you probably did a great job on it
                          That's weird that you can't see it! Does that mean you can't watch ANY youtube videos not made in Germany?

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
                            That's weird that you can't see it! Does that mean you can't watch ANY youtube videos not made in Germany?
                            No it's only American videos because the american video companies decided not to send in other countries anymore

Comment

It's such a wonderful video! Thank you for sharing. You make the most beautiful and happy family! It's clear how much love his daughter receives- it makes me happy to see such a joyful child.

And no one would question the love you have for each other. It radiates off of every photo!

Thanks for the smile!

Comment

Working...
                              X