• Time
  • Show
Clear All

once upon a time <3 Aaron and Ginie :)

once upon a time...

why wouldnt it start with this?

it did for me

my eyes are getting wet just to think of it

I was a young 15 years old girl going on vacation with my twin sister and my mum to visit our old aunt Eva who was living in Nice.

"- hmmm, smell this? the sea... we're almost there !" said Deby

I didn't pay much attention to what she said even though I remember it
    I was day dreaming of exciting adventures we could do there.
    the sky was amazingly blue that day!
    I was pretty tired from the long trip and would have give anything for an icecream.
    when we arrived our aunt warm welcomed us
    a few days later, as I was falling asleep, I started thinking of this dream I used to have each night for a while.
    a boy wearing a black jacket, walked down a street, looked at me, held me tight and kissed me then left as fast as he came. i remember he was humming a melody

_______

july 10th 2004

eight o clock in the morning

this day I woke up with a feeling that something would change my life and somehow make it better.
    this was a wonderful saturday starting.
    as the pastor was talking I was still thinking of this dream, more than ever
    before we left he announced about a concert made by evangelical singers happening in the afternoon.
    my mum and our friends decided to go.

3pm : he's there, standing on the stage with his guitar. my heart is beating faster and faster, i think to myself " he is exactly the kind of guy I could never have"

I hear him and every other singers sing "king of kings and lord of lords"
    as we walk out the concert hall a lady comes to us to tell us that the band is playing the next day at the evangelical church of nice.
    I realized that I could see him again, maybe he would notice me.. oh what a dreamer I was!

july 11th 2004

this sunday morning I woke up and realized I didnt dream at all.

3pm :

we're late, no more sitts except in front of the stage, this was a little church.

he looked at me ! I looked behind me and around thinking" he wasnt looking at me, it's impossible!"
    he smiled at me ! I smiled back and realized he actually did look at me.
    for the first time of my life a boy was smiling at me and paying atention to me.
    we have been smiling at each others and winking (yes winking haha) during the entire concert.
    at the end he came to me so we could talk.
    I don't speak english! he doesnt speak french ! what could we do! there is this girl beside me , i hear her speak english, then french i ask her if she can translate our conversation.
    thanks God she nicely accepted.
    he told me his name was Aaron, Aaron Stevenson. ( oh what a sweet name, sweetest name I've ever heard) and for the first time of my life I introduce myself as Ginie and not Virginie which actually is my name.

we planned to meet again the next day in the evening.

when I left I felt like what just happened was not real! I was falling in love with a stranger!
    I didn't even know him but I knew his heart was pure.
    this night I fell asleep with the sound of his voice ringing in my ear and the sweetness of his face stuck in my mind.

________

july 12th 2004

8pm : I see him running to me !

oh how I loved his smile !

he asked me to wait for him a minute, when he got back he was holding a guitar, then he took me to the hall of the hotel Mirabeau.
    the cozy atmosphere and the sweet smell of his perfume.
    we set down, he was in front of me, he started singing and playing guitar...
    I feel my heart beating so fast I can barely breathe.
    he stops and softly touches my cheek.

then in an awkward but funny moment my wonderful twin sister came in with some sweets and left.
    Aaron nicely took a lolipop and tasted it.
    so he began to sing... he stopped again and kissed my cheek, I was closing my eyes wondering what would happen in the next second,
    then he gently held my chin and kissed my lips...
    I felt the tears well up in my eyes and wished this kiss would last forever.

time to say goodbye

we wrote each other's adress on a paper and took a picture ( picture that I would finally see 5 years later )

he held me in his arms and kissed me, it was impossible for me at this moment not to cry, I thought I would never see him again, the prince of my dreams, the love of my life.

he saved me... in every way that a person can be saved.
    I got back to the faith I had in God this day.

_________

5 years later

time goes by, I grew up and lived my own life.
    I did all I had to do to get back to him.

I went to england to learn his language, had my own experiences in life and decided that it was time to ask Aaron Stevenson to return my heart he had kept for too long.

I spent an hour or 2 searching for him on facebook.
    when I finally did add him I was sure he would ignore.

a day later I get a notification, "Aaron accepted your friend request" and another one "aaron wrote on your wall" !!! my heart skipped a beat when I read "Hi Ginie! how are you? it's been a while! I've been looking at your pictures, you're very beautiful "
    from this moment our relationship started.
    from friends to bestfriends, from bestfriends to lovers.
    Despite the distance we were inseparable.

he got me the best birthday present I could wish for ! a plane ticket to Denver.

2 more months to wait.

________

october 23rd 2009

I finally arrived to Denver in time, he was there waiting for me, the earth stopped turning at the moment he held me in his arms and kissed me.

I spent 10 wonderful days there! I met Aaron's parents, Myron and Nancy his brother Jake and his son Jonathan and wife Haley, I also met his friends, Dalton, Ricky and some others!

_______

time was going by so slow, I was missing him too much, i needed his presence, in march, we have been through a terrible experience, when I arrived in Denver, a problem with the visa sent me back to France the next day. we only had one night together, a sad night.
    we had to wait for seven months, seven months till we finally see each other again.

the third day of his visit in France, after a romantic diner, Aaron asked me to marry him, of course my answer was yes.
    by now september 9th 2010 is the best day of my life.

we spent two amazing and unforgetable weeks together, it was my turn to introduce him to my world, he met my family and friends.
    my family from Paris came here to meet my Aaron!

I am going to be Mrs Stevenson in less than a year.
    my dream is about to come true

and soon some news about the "they lived happily ever after"

Working...
X