A Summer I'll NEVER Forget!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Summer I'll NEVER Forget!

We met the summer of 2004 right after I turned 13. He had just finished his first year of college, and he joined the swim team for the summer. I had the biggest crush on him. (He used to let my friend and I put pigtails in his hair at practice) He stopped swimming on the team after that summer though. I thought I would never see him again... which at the time I don't think it mattered to much... I was 13 after all. Three years passed, and he still hadn't come back to swim. He crossed my mind once or twice, but I had pretty much given up waiting for him to come back. For spring break that year (2007) my family went to visit my Granny and Papa for my 16th birthday. On our way back into town we decided to stop at Hollywood Video and rent movies. When we walked in I noticed there was a new guy working, and he looked oddly familiar. I was in shock when I realized I knew him. Jason was the new guy. We exchanged hellos, and I did what any girl with a huge crush might do. I gave him my phone number and told him to text me sometime. From then on we were good friends. Now almost 3 years later we are finally together!! I live in San Angelo where I attend school, and he lives in San Antonio where he works full time and goes to grad school.
    LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
    -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Funny the way things work out, isn't it? Thanks for sharing, cute story!
    LFAD Book Challenge: 4/25 Complete
    Currently Reading: Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo (219/1463 pages read)
    Total Pages Read This Year: 3283

Comment

thanks
      LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
      -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

Comment

Working...
      X