THE girl (l)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE girl (l)

Heyy, I'm a 16-year-old boy. Right now I'm having a long distance relationship with a 14-year-old girl from Brazil from 26/03/10 ! I've met her on a website, named www.interpals.net ! It's a place where you can meet people from all around the world !

It started when she began to talk to me ! If I look back now, it's pretty weird that she has EVER said to me : Hey, I'm Tammy (l) Cause I feel like I've known her for my entire life already ! But I remember that moment, when I got a post of her ! I watched her pictures, she really looked beautiful ! So we began to talk with each other ! We found out we were having many common interests ! And the interest 'Romance' attracted me ! As a boy, how weird it sounds, I really love romance ! Even the cliché things like watching the sunset, dinner with candlelight ! And we kept talking on that site, we were missing each other already if we couldn't talk one day ! We began to send pretty long messages ! I became her best friend in just one weekend (I quote her words) ! We added each other on MSN and Skype ! And our first video conversation was the spark, the spark of our love ! She asked me ALL the time to say 'I love you' in my language (Ik hou van jou) and after long complaining I did and she loved SO much ! She did the same in her language (Eu te amo) !
    And so it began, we started talking every day, each time we became more close and close ! Then I had to go on a trip, the day I came back we videochatted for 10.30h and the day after we did just the same ! We missed each other SO much ! Then she had to go too ! Hard weeks ! My B-day was arriving and she gave me the most amazing B-day present I have ever got from someone ! I had the tears in my eyes ! She made a movie for me, with beautiful pictures, texts, with her playing 'Titanic' for me, with her, her mom, her sister saying happy b-day for me and with people from all around the world wishing me happy b-day ! The most amazing present ever ! Then I felt like I needed to do something back and I sang for her : Iris - Goo Goo Dolls, When You Say Nothing At All - Ronan Keating, The Reason - Hoobastank, Eternal Flame - The Bangles, Somewhere Only We Know - Keane ... And she loved my voice so much !

We became more close and close, became more sure about everything and each other !
    Of course we're having our ups and downs, that's logical in such a relationship, you can't avoid the pain of jealousy, of the distance ! But these 8 months we've already had, we're so happy and amazing about !

On Facebook, we're sending each other each every time we can't talk messages ! Now we're having already +/- 2300 messages ! And most of those message are having the length of 150 lines ! Sometimes SO big that it isn't possible to send it in ONE message !
    I wish we could text a lot too, but cause that's real expensive in her and mine country, we can't text a lot, however sometimes we do !

We still talk or videochat every day as much as we can, but we give each other also the time with family and friends ! It's a beautiful relationship, we share all our dreams ! And we strive to achieve our dreams together ! Like going studying in the USA (Miami, Florida) is one of them ... Just visiting the beautiful places of the world TOGETHER ... and so on and on !

There is still SO much to tell, but it's impossible to tell everything ! Neither my love is explainable in words ! I can just show it ... And I will when she's coming over July 22th for 15 days, we're also going to Paris together then ! The best days of my life !

This is my LDR-story ! I hope you understood, cause it wasn't really structured ! Want to know some more? Contact me !

<3333

Beautiful love story...<3

Comment

Working...
    X