First Year Study Abroad Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Year Study Abroad Love

Of course as an American, it is all about the accent. And he had the most eloquent posh, English accent. And they I looked into his ocean blue eyes, and tussled his perfectly placed brown hair. And then I had to go and listen to what he said, and learn about him, and feel comfortable enough around him to tell him about myself. And before I knew what happened we were crying to the Styx, Babe in my dorm room by the third week of being together.

He and I lived right down the hall from each other. But neither of us were looking for a relationship. We just were into the idea of having some fun while I was in Scotland for the semester. However by week three we were doomed or lucky depending on how you look at it. We fell in love.

I never understood the idea that someone could complete you. And I always thought my best friend, who is a girl, was my soul mate (not intimately but my other half) but then I met him. He is the other half of me. We know each others thoughts, wants, needs.

But now I am home. Happy to be here. But who knew that less than a week a part could hurt so bad. We are planing for the summer to be together again. Him coming to live with me and my family for a month.

I know we can do it.

Welcome to LFAD! Thank you for sharing your story..this place is very supportive and helps!
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
    X