Soulmates now and forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soulmates now and forever

It all started on a slow day. I was bored and looking for something to do, I went into the chat rooms looking for someone to roleplay with. I happened upon his name and decided to message him. Little did I know that this would be the begining of our time together. I messaged him my usual way of talking to people; Hello sorry to bother you but would you like to rp non sexual?; he agreed and we started our roleplay. Now at the time I was going out with another guy so the feelings I started having for him was strange to me because we had only started talking. We went from roleplaying to getting to know eachother, asking more about eachothers day and even moving from computer to the phone. I would sometimes wait for him to get on so that I could talk to him before we switched to the phone. Though even on the phone wasnt a for sure that we could talk. He doesnt have good signal where he lives so he doesnt always get my texts. We were friends for 4 years, and he was there helping me through whatever life through at me. Bad relationships, problems at home, problems at work, anything I wanted to talk about he was there. Never once complaining about if I bothered him or anything. The whole time I hid how I felt thinking a sweet wonderful guy like him would never like a girl like me. Then one day he came out and told me that he loved me. I smiled and couldnt respond for a few moments, 4 years of feeling for him were coming to the surface and would not be hidden anymore. I had just gotten out of a relationship and didnt want to rush into another, so we waited though love didnt let us wait long. On September 20th we got together. We have been together for 4 months and 9 days now and I have not been happier.
    We still have a few problems such as his signal not allowing him to get my texts till late or our work scheduals being so different, but the time we get to talk and get on web cam are so important to me. I have saved all the letters he has sent me so far and I am trying to find a way to be able to carry them with me. I am planning on joining the military for a time so I can save money and be with him. He supports me and I know it will make things harder for us but I know we will make it through. I have never loved anyone as much as I do him and I want to find more and more ways to show him how important he is to me and how much I love him. We plan to see eachother in July for my birthday, and I cant wait to see him for the first time in person.

thats a very nice story You always meet them when you least expect it don't you think?

Welcome to the forums (although it may be a little late :P). Sometimes it takes a little while for everything to line up and the timing to be right. My SO and I were friends at first too (took a while for me to realize I was ready for that). Also both of us have very hectic work schedules as well being Im actually in the military currently and hes got a full time job and in the National Guard (met through training). It's definitely how I would want it to be but I am blessed to have such an amazing man and wouldnt trade it for anything!

If you have any military questions (or anything else) feel free to get ahold of me! Have a great day!!
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
    X