Young love found young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young love found young

It all started when I was eleven years old and was asked to be in my cousin crystals wedding, I was to be the train barrer or whatever thats called lol. The day of the wedding rehearsal I arrived with my family ready to practice. Me and my brother who was about 8 at the time were playing. There were a few other kids there one in particular named tony. We played all night together me zachary and tony. We talked nervously and by the end of the night when we were leaving my brother told me tony liked me, I was immediately in aww. I remember thinking about him all night. The next day at the wedding I saw tony and knew I was in love(I know that sounds silly considering I was eleven). It was a very speicla day to me one that I can remember to this day. He asked me to dance under the cazibbo and held my hand. I am the most shy girl there is, so i was surprised that I felt so comfortable around him. But the day soon came to an end and I didnt realize that would have been the last time I would ever see or talk to him again.
    Over the next few years no matter who I dated I always thought about him and pictured us together, I never gave up. Although I had my doubts about him thinking he didnt remember me anyway. But one day in november when I was 15 years old I decided to search him on facebook. I came across an antonio o'neal and thought he looked reallly familiar, so i sent him a friend request and waited for his reply. Well he accepted me alright and it turned out he was the tony I thought he was and he sure did remeber me! We got to talking and over the next few months we realized that we really cared and loved eachother. On february 8th 2011 he finally asked me to be his girlfirend which made my dreams come true. The only problem was he lived 125 miles away and since we are so young and nobody understands how we feel, we dont know how we will be able to see eachother. But we both want to make this work since were in love. I dont have alot of support considering im 15 and in love, no one takes me seriously. he is the guy im going to marry one day and ill never give up on our relationship.
    I love you Antonio O'neal!

Oh...thats such a cute story!
    Thats the perfect example that nothing is impossible and things are going to happen if they are meant to be. Just like you and Tony who didnt have any contact at all over several years...so sweet.
    Good luck you two!!!

Comment

awwwww i wish you two luck! i know what it feels to be young and to be in love, im 18 and my SO is 19, he's in another country and im in another, and we dont get a lot of support from our parents, or from anyone else. Most of ther people will just say "oh how cute...good luck!" once they know its LDR but if its true love than no one else's comments are necessary, its tough, but im guessing that 125 miles is not as bad as the 30,000miles that keep me apart from my babe, both of you could save money, find a small job and meet halfway...or maybe split the costs so that one of you can go over, also try to talk to your parents, try to convince them that you really care about him. I really wish you two will get to see each other soon, i wish you the best of luck! and remember, there's always other couples like us who are here to cheer each other on ^^

Comment

Oh wow!! That's nice esp. at your age to do long distance. I don't think I could do long distance at your age....well considering that I was lonely and desperate on a second thought yeah I could do it too LOL! But congrats! But what makes you like Toni so much?! There has to be something deep to be so sure !

Comment

That is suh a cute story! I don't think it's to young if you're mature. I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 19 but it just seems like it's going to work. Have faith and get past the bumps in the road. We're here on the forum to help! Good luck and keep us updated!!!

Comment

Awwwww. Lovely story.
            I wish you guys the best of luck! <3
            sigpic

Comment

awww that is sooo cute!!... i do hope both of you are serious about it.. i understand why people dont take you seriously.. because i too thought i was in love when i was 15 and it turned out to be a nightmare... even taylor swift's song "fifteen" can also give you some insight about it..

but if there's really love between the 2 of you.. you'll find a way to make it work.

Comment

Working...
              X