Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True Love.

How to start off....

Well before my boyfriend, I had other boyfriends. Each and every one of those guys, cheated on me. Me and genaro(my boyfriend) met on this game 'Audition', I actually liked one of his friends, but it turned out he liked some other girl. So me and genaro talked on the phone late at night, we watched youtube videos together, and played games together. Genaro liked me at first, he tried making me jealous alot, but at that time I didn't like him, so it didn't really work o_o. Then later on when I got to know him more, I did start liking him. We got together on January 3rd, 2008. I asked him on January 2nd, but he said he had to think. So on january 3rd we started dating. We did everything together that we could do. Watched movies, slept together on the headset(computer) every night, played games, watched youtube videos, alot of different stuff. We also sent like presents to each other and letters. I was a bad girlfriend though, I broke up with him once. When I was with another guy, genaro came down here to get me back but...I was too nervous to go meet him. So he went home. I didn't really like the guy I was dating, I still thought of..genaro. I was pushing genaro away because I was scared of being in love because of all the guys that broke my heart. Genaro saved me, I was about to give up on real love, join the army and be a first liner on battlefield. When i was with the other guy, I couldn't bring myself to kiss him because I thought of genaro...the guy I was dating at that time also told me he could tell I loved someone else by looking in my eyes. In June 2010, genaro came down here to live with me. We were doing good, we slept together, took baths together, did everything together. I cheated on him once..because I was still scared and running from love. I don't even think it was 'real' love at that moment. I think it was puppy love. In august 2010, Genaro was diagnosed with Leukemia. I stayed up with him at the hospital from 10am-11pm. Sometimes I tryed to stay later but the nurses urged me to go home and get some sleep. Of course I told them I wanted to stay but they insisted I went home. I went up there everyday though. Sometimes i went from 8am-11pm. Genaro also went on the breathing machine, I was the only one there with him, since his family doesn't live in my state. I stayed with him holding his hand, brushing his hair back and singing to him. Even though he didn't know I was there. During those rough times, I believe, that's when I truly fell in love with him. He asked me to marry him, without a ring, lying on the hospital bed. Of course I cried and said yes, a ring doesn't matter. In september, he had to go back home, to get the best treatment he could possible get. (Houston, TX, MD Anderson Cancer Center) I let him because I wanted him to live, and have the best shot he could have to get rid of this terrible illness. And now we're in a LDR again, 26 hours(by car) seperated from each other. But in 4 months, we are closing the distance forever, I'm moving to TX and living there forever with him. Genaro was my first kiss, my first everything :]

I was with him since I was 14 and now I'm 17.

In the end, I decided not to run from love, but to accept it. It's better to have loved then lost then to have never have loved at all :].

Me and my boyfriend

That is such a sweet story! I hope that everything works out for you and Genaro.
    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
    Made it official: September 17, 2010
    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
    Got married: November 21, 2012
    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Working...
    X