2000 Miles is nothing with him by my side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Miles is nothing with him by my side

Me and my boyfriend met on an online game and when we first met we were both dating someone else. My ex left me 4 months after I met Lalo and his ex left a few weeks before he asked me out. We were on Skype and he said "I love you". I thought he was talking to his family but he said "Look at the stars, your eyes are the stars". At this point I knew I loved him. My friends and family doubt my decision to date him because he is in California and I am on the East Coast. I have no idea what to say to them and it makes me mad. Any suggestions

I get a ton of negativity from my family too. Me and my Nathan also met on a online game. For me i mainly just ignore them, theres not to much you an say to make them believe if they have a certain mindset. But it doesn't matter what they or anyone else thinks. Its your relationship, not theres. So focus on the two of you love each other and try to ignore negativity from others.
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Comment

I haven't told my parents for that reason. I know they wouldn't be okay with it but there's not much they can do about it anyway, only tell you that it's a bad idea and other negative things... Like kiara_silver said, just ignore the negativity.

Comment

Working...
      X