11 months!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 months!

I had met the most beautiful girl 11 months ago. There was a connection between her and I that I've never felt before. I knew I had fallen hard, I knew she was the right one for me. Over the course of time, I've found out that I have so much in common with her, almost every little thing! It's truly an amazing feeling. The love I have with her is something that I've never felt before.

Unfortunately now, the only thing that separates the two of us from each other is the distance. Although there may be no physical contact at the moment, the emotional and mental contact is very strong.

Society tells us that long distance relationships don't work.

Well with my relationship, I'm going to prove society wrong.

With the trust and love both me and my lovely girlfriend have in our relationship, I know that there is an amazing future ahead.

For those who don't think LDRs are possible, well,

I'm currently in the U.S ( California ) and my girlfriend is in Australia.

If you put your mind to it, you can achieve it.

Almost one year since we've been in this long distance relationship, and nothing but good is about to come!

I love you sweetheart, happy 11 months!!!!

aww have you been to visit her in Australia? I have been wanting to visit Australia for so long!!

Comment

Happy 11months!!! Yes you are right, if you put your mind to it, you can achieve it. :-)

Comment

I'm in a US-Australia relationship right now too!! So I definitely feel your frustration with the distance. I'm in NYC, so I'm even farther away, but at least the time difference is slightly more manageable (14 hours!). Hang in there, I'm rooting for you guys

Comment

Working...
        X