From heartbreak to love. :) (a love i needed!)<3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From heartbreak to love. :) (a love i needed!)<3

Well, i was heartbroken from a different relationship which was also an LDR. We tried but we were just meant to be friends and nothing more.

Anyway, back to my boy. I was heartbroken thanks to my ex. And Kenny was my ex’s friend. Apparently, he always thought i was “hot” so he asked for my ex’s number one day and started texting me one day while i was in school. I think we texted non-stop for the rest of that day and night. He cheered me up like that!

I couldn’t believe how just one person could make you feel so good inside! So the next morning he texted me to say goodmorning. (Ended up texting the rest of that day too) He was incredible and the way he made me feel felt unreal. I knew right then and there he must be an angel. He was. A true angel. He had been through so much before he started talking to me and man did i fall hard. He had needed me as much as i needed him!

We continued texting and talking on the phone and other places like AIM,Xbox,basically anywhere we could talk. It was obvious he had feelings for me and i did too. But the thing is, i was scared of showing them because i knew he was going to ask me out. I could feel it. And i would be stuck in yet another LDR…

A few weeks or so later he asked if i would be his girlfriend. (over AIM lol) I was in shock. I wanted to say yes and i wanted to say no. But i did what every girl should and listened to my heart and said yes. So there i was in another LDR. What i had just gotten out of.

A few months went by…and then came the first break-up. Got back together. Then the second break-up. Finally, the third break-up. He asked me back out on Christmas night and have been together ever since. He is amazing in every way possible. I’m here for him and he’s there for me. Even miles apart. We have not met yet but, we’re working on it.

I can honestly say i have never, loved anyone this much and i am so so SO glad he came into my life.<3
    sigpic
Working...
X