After 2 years we finally meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 2 years we finally meet!

Hi all, Im Savana and Im a newbie to the site. Anyways I decided I'd like to share my story. In January of 2009 I met a guy who changed my life forever. I was a sophmore in high school and he was a junior. We met through a friend on an online game called Toontown (so dorky). His name is Matt and he lives in Missouri. He was one of the funniest people I have ever met and I was instantly drawn to him. We became really good friends. We would play toontown together a lot but it got to the point where we only continued to play so we could talk to each other. I was falling for him though I was too shy to tell him how I felt. Eventually we just started using facebook to communicate. We continued to grow closer and on April 7th, 2009 he told me how he felt about me and I was so relieved. We became a couple. Soon after we started talking to each other on the phone. I would get butterflies in my stomach everytime I heard his voice. One problem we had was that we had to keep it from our parents because my mom was super over protective and he didn't feel his parents would approve.

Eventually both of our parents found out that we talked to each other through phone bills but they grew to be ok with it. They still didn't know we were in a relationship however. Just a few months ago we told our parents how we felt about each other and it turned out they were ok with it. On April 14th, 2011 Matt flew to Florida so he could go to prom with me. He could only stay for three days but they we the best three days of my life. When we first met we were both nervous and it was knid of awkward cause my mom was there but he hugged me anyways. It was sweet.

On that thursday we went to the beach together and had an amazing time. After we got over being nervous we shared our first kiss. It was like we picked up where we left off. He made me feel beautiful and confident. He encouraged be to come out of my shell and be a bit crazy. He made me feel loved. I have never loved anyone like I love him. He is so sweet and funny. After the beach we went mini golfing which was a game we would play together all the time on toontown. He won the game (nothing new) but I still had lots of fun.

On April 15th we went to the movies and then he had to bring me home so i could get my hair and stuff done for prom. When he came to pick me up to take me to prom my entire family was there to take pictures it felt like we were on the red carpet. We went to apple bees for dinner and he suprised me with a promise ring it was so sweet. We then went to prom and danced and had so much fun. best night of my life so far.

Saturday was fun for the first half of the day we went to Busch Gardens. Then we went to dinner and to see another movie. Before the movie started he started crying anticipating having to say goodbye later. I began to cry too. We attempted to get our tears under control enough to watch the movie but when it was over and we got in the car we couldnt stop crying. He drove me home and we shared one last kiss before he left. Letting him go was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. He is truely my other half. I was so happy when he was with me. I was happier than I ever thought I could be.

We probably wont be able to see each other for another year but we will continue to remain strong and continue to hope for the day when we can be together permanetly.

Sorry it's so long.

"I love you and I've loved you all along and I miss you. Been far away for far too long."<3

Aw, I'm glad it went so well!! I'm sure you will remain strong until you see one another again.

Comment

Awwh, what a sweet story.

Comment

awww how cute!
        stay strong, and if you need support you can always count on this site!
        xoxo

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

that sweet story! Keep your faith until your next meeting

Comment

This is really sweet.. I'm happy for you guys. I'm crying lol

Comment

That is so sweet!!! I am so glad you got to meet after all that time and that you're still hanging in there!
              Jacob&Heather

Met: June 2019
              Dating: December 2019
              First Meeting: April 2020 (Coming soon!)

"Simple as can be."
              - Florida Georgia Line -

Comment

Working...
              X