The Advertising man of my dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Advertising man of my dreams

I was at a photo shoot, when I noticed this gorgeous, tall, skinny man, dancing on a billboard sign. My photographer kept yelling at me to focus but I just had to get a closer look. So I went to the window (naked) and there he was. At first he couldn't believe that I was standing there naked, in front of a big picture window. He waved and I waved back. For the next few hours, we made funny faces at each other, danced (200ft away), and made each other laugh. My photographer tried his best to stay upset with me but couldn't resist. When I saw him climb down, I got dressed and followed him to lunch. This is going to sound like a cliché but it was love at first sight.

The next 2 or 3 months we talked on the phone, sent e-mails, and visited each other almost every day. He lived in Georgia and I in New Jersey. By the time month three came around, I just couldn't take it any more. He knew that my dream was to see Savannah, so he took me for vacation. I immediately fell in love with Savannah and we made plans for me to move down. When I arrived home, I asked my kids to pack, so we could go on vacation. The kids fell in love with Savannah as well, so in one months time (end of the school year) we were moved to GA.

A year later, we were married on his parents anniversary.

What a cute story. (:

Comment

That's so cute!

Comment

This is like something you would see in a movie Such a cute story! Thanks for making me smile
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

Awww...what an inspirational story!!!!!
          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

This story is absolutely cute and sweet! Thanks for sharing, it really sounds like it came out of a movie

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

The beginning of your relationship, the way you met I mean, is so funny xD And as Michelle said, it's like a romance comedy movie scene. I am glad things worked out so well for the two of you.

Comment

Thanks for all of the kudos girls. I wasn't looking and I was even avoiding it, at all cost. When it hit the both of us, it was inevitable. Just last night, I told him that if he ever broke my heart, that I'd be ruined for life. We might be hundreds to thousands of miles apart, for the better part of the year but when we are together, it is amazing. I just finished spending a weekend with his mom and the kids. It made me realize just how important this man is in our lives.

Comment

that sweet...

Comment

Working...
                  X