my beautiful girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my beautiful girl

ok i can go off on random topics so just bear with me please well it started january 22(yea i remember the day) ive been going on a penpal website for a couple years just to look for someone to talk to for fun. then i clicked on her name and i was in awh of her profile pic, i dont know what it was but i just had to talk to her. so i sent her a email. a couple days went by and i thought she would never talk to me.

so then on the 24 i got a message from her and i was so excited. from the first message to the last email we both flirted like crazy. then on the 8th message she gave me her number and told me to text her. it was about midnight when i got the message so i waited untill the next day. the entire next day we talked for hours upon hours.

and suprisingly we had literally everything in common. we both came from military families, both were planning on going in the service(NAVY me, AIRFORCE her), both going into medicine, watch the exact same shows, exact same movies, same music, same books, ect... but thats not even whatmade me fall in love with her, its that we think exactly the same. its like were twins with everything.

it took me a couple months to figure it out but we had to be soul mates. then i started thinking about the future, if were both in diffrent branches of the military well never see each other, so i decided to just become a paramedic and was prepared to let her go in.

but for some reason she decided not to and though it would be better to just become a nurse. then my birthday came by, and she sent me a very sweet text. it went like "Happy Birthday, sorry i couldnt get you anything but if you were down here with me i would tke you on a hike to a beautiful spot and give you a birthday kiss" it might not seem like much but to me it just made me fall for her even more. and since then ive gotten a few more texts and phone calls like that and i never stop loving them.

last night was her prom and i wasnt able to go with her but one of her guy friends took her, which kinda bumed me out but ill get through it and i know well be together soon. i was planning on going to see her thsi summer before college, she wanted me to stay at her house but her parents said NO and they dont even want me to come down at all. so that kinda sucks.

but she told me not to worry and that well see each other very soon. so im hoping we can close the distance this summer, i mean she only lives 5 hours away and ive been saving alot of money to go down there. anyway sorry that i keep rambling on, thanks if you read all of this

Very cute! I'm not sure if you're like me, and you two are unofficially official, which I am, lol. But, I'm sure in the end, for you, everything will turn out for the best and you will see her! :]
    BEST FRIENDS SINCE: 10/03/2012
    FIRST MEET: 02/10/2016 to 02/15/2016
    SECOND VISIT: 03/30/2016

Comment

hope you can meet each other soon!

Comment

What a cute story! Maybe you guys should try skying. It's COMPLETELY free to download and use, doesn't send you spam, and is some goo quality videoing. Even if you don't have a camera on your computer, you can go to any electronic store and get one for $10-15! I hope you see eachother soon. Keep us all updated!

Comment

Working...
        X