just- WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just- WOW

it all started online. i posted a quote from my fav tv-show, just some stupid, goofy line. the next day i had a mail from my girl!
    first of all i thought: oh hell what the f*** does that b**** want from me now?
    she wasn't very nice in that mail and i was immediately: oh well, i won't write you back.

somehow i wanted to know who she is, so i looked at her profile and thought: oh wow...cute girl. Then i saw that she is from the states and i sighed and was all like: of course...she is good looking, she is bi***y to me AND she lives an ocean away. oh well whatever.
    i began to look at her other pictures and got completely stuck at one. it wasn't a special photo it was just a pic where she smiled. and i immediately thought that she has the most breathtakenly stunning smile i've ever seen in my life.

so i wrote her back because i just wanted to defend myself because of my status. Hoping she'll write back again i sat in front of my computer but nothing happened. after a couple of days she FINALLY wrote back and we started to talk on skype.

Since i am terribly shy and i always think my english (when i have to speak) is awful i refused to vid chat with her. but somehow she gave me a comforting feeling and so we started with the vid chatting. the first time i barely talked but not because i was shy but she HAS the most beautiful smile on earth for me and she is sooooo beautiful! i was completely busy with staring so i forgot the talking part

after a couple of weeks (we talked every day for hours and hours), after i always got incredibly excited to see her, to talk to her, after realizing that she is the only thing on my mind i kinda realized that there is way much more. i started freaking out and tried to convince myself that there are no feelings ( i ran arround in my apartment and always said out loud: no no no no no no -shit ) i kinda popped it out while we were talking.

then she told me that she feels the same. that we have this incredible connection and completely broke down each others walls. since then we grew just closer and closer
    and there is no day we don't talk to each other, even when it's just for 5 minutes.

anyway, we decided together that we'll try that thing. we're gonna meet in september/october now. and we both know that it's gonna be freaking EPIC! we both don't know where the whole thing leads us to, we don't know WHAT exactly that is between us. but we kinda know that it's huge. and we have the feeling that it will affect our lives in the future. she even looked for jobs in germany to come here for at least 1 year.

just...WOW...i can tell that none of my realtionships before can compare with THIS now.

Aye, mate! I can relate to your story. (Well, after all, we all can relate - we're LDRs, duh! xD). But I mean the "we both don't know where the whole thing leads us to, we don't know WHAT exactly that is between us. but we kinda know that it's huge. and we have the feeling that it will affect our lives in the future." part is how we felt in the beginning. And the relationship just grew over time, offering both of us one of the most beautiful things that ever happened in our lives So good luck to you two and stay strong

Comment

Working...
    X