X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR SO ASKING FOR MONEY

Hi, I would like some advise.
    ive been in a LDR for 2 years.
    I met him on a dating app and we soon took to WhatsApp.
    we chat almost everyday. So far we talked on the phone maybe 3-4x.
    he knows me very well, my mood, what I’m thinking. Seriously he’s like my soulmate. We get on very well,
    and he’s everything I ever dreamed off. Our chemistry is insane, we’re of the same religion, he has good values. He asks about my family, my day.
    when we first started out, he was in Ukraine completing a project. He was due to come over to start a new life in my country.
    then the war happened and his project completion got delayed.
    There was a month he went MIA but he came back, he told me his parent passed away. Months went by we went back to our groove. Daily check in, occasionally sending pictures (non explicit), songs. We shared our feelings and I was falling deeper.
    Finally his project completed, but he said he can’t get his payment until he paid taxes. Due to the loan he took he can’t access his account. He didn’t ask for help but I sort of brushed him off. I was certain he could solve it on his own.
    We argued and I even showed him my bank account. I didn’t have much. we made up and I transferred some money for his living expenses. About 2 weeks later he got into a minor accident and he got depressed due to the never ending problems (parents death anniversary coming up). He didn’t ask for money for the repair of the car though I asked many times if he had to compensate the other driver. He also as usual checked up on me and my family.
    He didn’t ask for more money, but I’m seeing it on the cards. Because how else to solve the problems (car repair, pay taxes to get payment) it’s hard for a guy to ask for money right?
    I don’t earn much, I don’t mind coming up with the money, it’s almost 5fig euro. If I send the money and we end up together, it’s worth it. If we don’t end up together it’s just an expensive lesson right?

I honestly don’t know what I’m asking. But what do you guys think? Maybe I just would like some advise as nobody knows I’m in this LDR
    Last edited by chmpglvs; November 7, 2023, 05:29 AM.
Working...
X