The Girl of My Dream!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Girl of My Dream!!!

I was never good in talking to a girl and all my past relations sucked so after breaking up with my ex girlfriend some 2 years ago, I just made myself busy with my work and never tried for any new relations. I just tried to chat on yahoo and make some new friends and learn about their culture and stuffs.

At first I just used to flirt with girls I met there and never took it serious nor tried for a serious relationship online until this day June 16, 2011. I met a most beautiful girl in the whole world, my angel, a girl of every man's dream. We just started to talk so casual, I never thought I would fall for her.

We started to talk about our lives. She had some bad experience over her relationship in the past. At first I was just pity on her but as we kept on talking I started to fall for her and I had no courage to tell her coz not everyone accepts someone proposing them at the first meet eventually not on the chat.

We talked and talked and we were not even aware of the time. I just noticed that it was almost 12 hours straight. I started to talk to her by 12 midnight and it was already 12 noon and i didn't even cared to think of my food or anything coz I just loved to spend every second with her. At last I took some courage and told her that I love her. At first she was shocked coz it wasn't even a day but she accepted her love for me later.

It has been a month now and we used to talk every day and I fell like I really cant live without her. She is in another country and I just cant wait to be with her and spend every second of my life with her till my death. I love you Gracie. Be mine forever baby.

Aw This might be an advantage of LDRs (let's call it like that, lol) - it's somehow easier to open up and get flirty xD So everything has a natural flow. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
    X