Yen & Taz: Our Complex Relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yen & Taz: Our Complex Relationship

Well, my story isn't actually the sweetest thing you'll ever read. I'll make it short, and maybe I'll go into detail later:
    We started dating around January and February. (I believe) We met at his place. I was friends with his room-mate and got invited to drink with them. (He believes) We met years ago when I was still dating this loser (Kevin).
    He told me he did not want a relationship, so I backed off. But then he asked me to come over after a week passed, and we got into a relationship. Taz (him), was going through some issues with his ex. Apparently, she was pregnant with his child, but from what I understand, she cheated on him three times, so Taz never accepted it. While this was happening, he had to go to the Big Island for A.T. and I found out I was pregnant. Taz's ex was telling Taz, "What am I supposed to tell our child? That you left me and got some other girl pregnant?" Honestly, I don't think she should be talking: she found a fiance within that time frame.
    So, I was pregnant. He wanted an abortion, but I refused. Though later, we found our our baby had a disorder... and that he wasn't going to make it... I still did not abort though.. I didn't want to believe the doctors.. No expecting mother would want to hear that.....
    We ended up renting a room at my mom's boyfriend's apartment. My mom's bf wanted to kick me out.. Taz was paying 2/3 of the rent, and I tried my hardest to work too. I found two jobs, but after that, no other job accepted me.
    Taz found out his ex's gf's child was his. And I was just alone in my pregnancy because, "he didn't want to get attached"
    Every night, he'd go out to drink and come home drunk. And I'd take care of his drunk butt. I tried telling him we should save for our son, but he never seemed to understand that.. our baby was alive now..
    Then one night, he got into an argument with my mom's bf. The morning after Taz left.. I was shocked and depressed, we almost broke up after that..My mom's bf still wanted to kick me out but my mom begged him to let me stay and she paid my rent for me..
    When everything calmed down, Taz started taking me on small dates.
    Later, he tells me he's moving to Texas and that he had no choice, his parents are forcing him (We're 20+ btw). I begged him to at least stay for the birth and he told me he'd fly back for it... he never did. He moved to Texas on Christmas eve, 2010.
    My son's birth was the most beautiful and depressing thing I've ever dealt with in my life. And I was alone. I was alone for the private viewing and the cremation.. I found a job two days after I got out of the hospital. And I started working to pay back my dad for the cremation.
    We started talking more again. And he's apologized for everything he has done to me. He told me that he would never find a girl that would ever be this patient with him. And that I was 'perfect.' He even talks about marriage and trying again. But I'll wait on that.
    It's been almost 7 months since we've been apart. We talk for at least an hour a day now, we text a lot and we skype pretty often, too. We're planning on moving me to Texas soon. So I'm saving up.
    I know I'm stupid. But I love him to death. There may be 'better guys' out there. But, Taz is the perfect man for me.
    I'm here in Hawaii, waiting for him to tell me that we're ready to move me to Texas.
    3524.60 miles apart, but I love him as much as I did when he was here <3

First of all, seems you made up for the short intro here in the story section xD
    Secondly, yet most importantly, I'm sorry to hear through what you had to pass :/ Especially at a pretty young age. Such experiences are traumatizing. I don't want to sound harsh, I really think that it's wonderful to be in love, but make sure he's serious about it. Don't let yourself go through anything similar again. Good luck

Comment

Your story is hard to digest, I feel so sorry for what has happened. Even if you love him a lot, I suggest you to wait some time and be really really really sure of your feelings!

Comment

Nobody thinks your stupid, you can't help who you fall for and we're all here to help you get through. You are one strong woman to go through what you did on your own and i wish you and Taz every success in the world. xx
        As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
        X