First love never dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First love never dies

He is older than me 1 year. He failed 2 years so yeah. I used to be best friend with a girl named Laurika. She loved him so much and she always got the attention from Irvan which made jealous; because whenever there was Irvan, there always be Laurika. I actually had crush on him. So I asked him out to be my fake boyfriend and he said yes. Then he moved out to America without telling anyone. I was so shock, before he left everyone knew that was fake relationship and they bullied me and no one messed with my irvan (so i basically saving him from the agressive girls).

Then after 5 years, we contacted again through FB. and one day, I told him everything that I had crush on him and he said he also had crush on me too. He dint think the fake relationship was totally fake! he took it seriously. He liked me, knowing that, I was so happy!

We've been together for 7 years 16 days (today the 16th day) because we remembered none of us ever said "OVER" for our fake relationship :O and yeah. im taking a diploma here (2 years) then I'll find scholarship to go to his place and live happily ever after.

First love never dies!

But there are girls that obsessed with him. There is one girl, call her "A" keeps telling her friends that herself and Irvan always on and off in relationship even though she knows that Irvan is with me right now. Now, she's like trying to tell Irvan that LDR won't work any longer. I trust Irvan a lot but I don't trust people around him.

Whenever I see him feeling down I feel like hating myself for unable to offer him a shoulder/hug. I want to tell him, no matter what I'll still hold this faith tightly. I'll fight (:

Any advice about the girl that obsessed with him? O.o she asked him out for like 3 times ._. Please help me since I'm a newbie Thanks so much! xo. After all, sorry for my poor English

There isn't really anything you can do about that girl. As long as Irvan keeps telling her he is in a relationship there shouldn't be anything to worry about. I'm not sure I understand what being in a fake relationship was for though?

Comment

Well actually that was only for me :O I was jealous seeing him with the other girls. That when I was 6th grade :O
      So yeah. When the fake relationship begun, I felt like I was in heaven :3 no one messed with him x'3 It sounds stupid but it happened, anyway.

Comment

Wow, 7 years O_o Good luck from now on, too.

Comment

Working...
        X