Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'm on a boat" and... that's how our story began :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm on a boat" and... that's how our story began :)

I could use a bit of a happy moment before I go to sleep, so might as well explain our story to anyone interested If you read this, I give you a lot of credit! If not, you can stalk me any other time :P
    Okay. Here it goes. *Ahem*
    The summer of 2009 or so my family got together to plan our next big trip for the Christmas break. The two options were going skiing in Canada or a cruise to the Caribbean. Most people were completely half and half. Something told me to go for the cruise, so I put my 2 cents in and since I had a strong opinion about it that's where we went! December 26th, 2009 rolled around and I boarded the Norwegian Gem. I certainly wasn't looking to be with anyone at the time. In fact, I had made some good friends on the cruise prior to this I went on, and I didn't really want to get too attached to anyone I knew I'd have to leave a week later. How naive of me! So, on December 27th, 2009 (I believe) my cousin dragged me into the teen club to meet some people. This was the last thing I wanted to do, as I didn't feel I fit in well at all. I sat down and read some manga while everyone else was dancing away. A few hours in, a girl (quite beautiful might I add ) came in and sat down. She was directing her questions and conversation towards me! How odd, I thought, because nobody would really like me that much or care to have a conversation with me when there were so many other people here on the boat. Well, I have to say that I looked for her from that night forward on the cruise. I found her a few times and made small talk. One night our group of people we were with went swimming and we just stayed in the teen center and spent time talking and such. Sadly, the week blew by and we all parted. I was left to wonder though: did she like me? Oh, the age old question! I tried to find her one last time before I had to leave the ship, but I couldn't. It was saddening. I got her number though (everyone in our little group of people exchanged numbers), and from that one initial text came 8 hours of nonstop chatter. 8 hours turned into 8 days, which kept growing and growing. Eventually, she gave me a link to her blog on January 18th, 2010 and it said "Dear ASR, I think I have fallen in love with you. KRM." Yes, she started :P But it all took off from there! She lives in Maine, and I live in New York. We're around 8-9 hours apart drive-wise. We didn't really know where it'd go, but we loved one another so that was what got us through. We got to see one another every 2.5-3 months until this year when we've actually done a bit better. She's actually flying here in two days! I was originally hoping to go to her place, but we got into an argument and before you knew it the date we had planned came rushing closer. Tickets to fly up became too expensive for me to handle, and this sparked other problems but they've since subsided (hopefully). It was our roughest spot so far, but all relationships have them. She is the girl of my dreams. I love her before all else, and I'd never think of leaving her for a moment. She's everything to me, and she is very much a great source of motivation for me. Our love is very strong, even through the toughest times, and it's only because the love is so strong that these things ever happen. We'll be going to college next year. She'll be moving to Portland (Maine), and I'll be moving to Boston, so we'll be only a 2 hour drive apart! I've already got a get together planned (surpriseee)! Our first get together after the cruise was at the Curious George Store in Boston, so maybe we'll make that our prime meeting spot when she comes to see me Oh my. Just thinking about that first time makes me crazy. So much anticipation and excitement building up! I waited by that store for 15 minutes as cars drove by until a girl came up from behind me, to my surprise, and said my name. I still get those feelings.
    So, that's my OUR story in a nutshell (yes, nutshell :P). Sorry to make it such a lengthy read. There's obviously a lot more, but this good.
    I know we'll have difficult times ahead of us, but I'm in it for good!
    KRM - Through it all, I love you <3

You met in such an interesting way and how she confessed her feelings , "Dear ASR, I think I have fallen in love with you. KRM.", is funny xD You know, that combo of formal structure (Dear X, we inform you that...) and then adding the lovey-dovey part. Guess it also takes a bit of the pressure when you confess your feelings if you do it in a funny way. Bah, I' rambling, haha. Good luck with everything!

Comment

Working...
    X