facebook add ;D <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

facebook add ;D <3

alright soooo i was with this guy named david, we lived like 30 min. away but we got to see eachother , anyways i got this friends request, it was from this adorable mexican... i didnt really pay attention to him, 1) becuz i had a boyfriend, and 2) it just didnt occur to me that he thought i was cute! >_< soo anyways one
    day i said hi to him... and he replied (on facebook chat btw) hehe and i remember he was always talking in caps LIKE THIS... haha soo he waz flirting with me and he said he loved me?... he barely knew me so i didnt even believe it, then i started believing it becuz girls would ask him out on his wall, and he would reject them saying "sorry im in love with a beautiful girl and im waiting for her heart..." it got me thinking of how much he cares for me! >_< so anyways, i would talk to him a lot wen i got on facebook and he would compliment me , and wen he said he loved meh i would say "i love you too" and i made it very clear that i meant only as a best friend, then one day, i told him to call me becuz i wanted to talk to him for once, and he did and we talked and talked for hours, he would call me every night... and what is weird is that i was falling for him ... i actually loved him more than my boyfriend that i got to actually hug and kiss?... it was weird... i always thought how can i love someone who lives far away more than someone i can actually feel and touch?.. so i finnally confessed to luis (the guy i was falling for that lives far away) that i love him more than a friend... he was so happy, and from that point on i lost all my feelings for my boyfriend, i was in love with luis, so i brokeup with david... i sometimes was sad about breaking up with david, but i just had to! i wanted luis to be mine! <3 so i waited and waited and luis wouldnt ask me out! i mean i told him to wait a little after i brokeup wit david so i could completely move on from him but i just REALLY wanted 2 b his gf fast ! we got into many fights becuz he would call girls cute..): but we always said sorry and made up , well one day i said "ok luis, if ur gonna ever ask meh out plz do it on the phone?" he kinda got the hint i wanted him 2 ask me out right now ! so later that night he called meh and kinda was shy but asked meh out ) and i said yes ! i was so happy that he was all mine! we almost brokeup 2 days later ! D: but i just couldnt let that happen! i loved him too much! so i called him and worked things out D soo we r good and i really hope we last a long time! he has to b a secret from my parents for a little
    while tho! im waitin for the right time
    to tell them! he is coming here either next summer or in two years ! hes comimg 2 college here !! D and hes just the best! I am working on a "love journal" for him until he comess a love journal is where i write notes, poetry, glue pictures, and lyrics to love songs, etc. and give it to him to read when he gets back to his home! soo right now im just thinking about my future wwith him constantly and i really just hope we stay together he makes me so very happy !!) <3 i thank God for the facebook add request !!<3 D
    (luis&victoria<38/8/11<3)

What a way to meet someone! haha. the love journal is a great idea! you should dedicate pages on the 10th of every month for "love letter day" ^^. keep your hopes up! Thinking about the future also helps me out . Lots of promises were made before i left, and i plan on keeping all of them. happy for you two!!
    My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
    Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
    Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
    Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
    Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
    Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
    Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
    Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
    Tobby: Addict!
    Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

awwweeee thankss!!(: yess, the journal has two pages so far but we have onlu beenn datinh ever since the 8th and i hav two years to fill it out !(: <3 im gonna b soo happy wen me and him meet i am happy for u and nika also !!! xDD<3

Comment

Awwh this is cute! >.< Goood luck And i love this idea of a love journal, its super cute I think i may have to do something like that just to fill time and a good place to keep memories
        Good luck again!

Comment

That's really cute, and the idea of a love journal....awww :') that's even sweeter! I hope everything works out for you guys

Comment

thanks all of youu <3 :")

Comment

Working...
            X