My amazing story <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My amazing story <3

We met when he came into my chat room on stickam.com and i told him i hope your not a creeper which he wasnt, so i got to know him than gave him my skype and it all started from there. He was easy to talk to and i had this feeling he was gonna be the one for me.

So i have been with my SO for 7 months and 6 days today. From the first time we spoke we knew that we were meant for each other. Ever since we met, we have skyped and spoke every day and fell asleep together. We have not gone one day without skyping, talking or falling asleep on skype together. I am truly in love with him, i never felt this way before for anyone, i cant see myself with anyone else except for my boyfriend.
    He is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me, he is amazing in every way there is not one thing i would change about him. When i went to go visit him for the first time in Minnesota, it felt like i was in a dream it was amazing. Just being in his arms with him is the best feeling ever. I could spend all the day just laying in his arms telling him i love him. Being able to spend our 7 months together was the most amazing feeling ever. Like he always tells me its not ever goodbye, its il talk to you later. When i left to go home he told me, "Your going home on a mission to make money so we can live together and be together for the rest of our lives." Hearing him say that makes me so happy, because he really wants to be with me forever and i want to be with him forever. We are planning on closing the distance by december 23rd. Once we close the distance together and living with him is going to feel like a dream come true i cant wait to spend my life with him. We plan on eventually getting a puppy together once we settle in. When i went to visit him, being in MN felt amazing i loved being there a new sense of atmosphere was a good feeling because always being home and being in the same atmosphere gets boring. I like being somewhere new and i can deffinently see myself living in Minnesota. Just doing the simple things with him like holding hands or cuddling is the most amazing feeling ever.
    I just hope once i tell my mom that my boyfriend and i plan on moving in together that she will understand. Does anyone have any advice on how i can get my mom to understand how in love my boyfriend and i r with each other? Like she still doesnt consider us a real relationship, im like mom there are so many LDR's out there. Shes like why not find someone here? I just want her to understand how in love i am with my boyfriend. I am just glad she let me go visit my boyfriend and is like you will see him again. When i told her i am going to see him again in December she didnt say anything.

Anyways i just wanted to vent about how in love i am with my amazing boyfriend and hope i can get some advice on how to tell my mom, i am 19 and i can pretty much move out when i want. One last thing i really want to get something for my boyfriend to tell him how i want to spend the rest of my life with him but i have no clue how to tell him or what to get him. I want to get him a promise ring but now sure how to bring that up.

Aww, cute post I've been on stickam before so I totally understand the whole not wanting to deal with creepers lol.

Anyways, with regards to your mom, I would just keep talking to her about you two and how happy you are with the relationship. It will take some time, but it'll help her get used to the idea, and hopefully become more open and accepting of it. Maybe let her stop in while you're chatting with your SO, and let them say hi, or chat for a minute here and there; this might help her become more comfortable with the idea.
    As for the promise rings, I'd just bring it up one day when you're chatting. You don't have to necessarily come right out with it, but maybe start by introducing the idea of promise rings and test the waters to see how he feels about the idea, and if he likes the idea, then that would make it easier for you to talk to him about actually getting promise rings.
    You never forget your first love...

Comment

that is really cute. hope it stays like that forever, with you two so much in love with each other. <3
      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Working...
      X