No announcement yet.

from Brazil to Germany. <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely loved reading your story! The pictures were awesome! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by OceanBlue View Post
      No I haven't been there yet but I know a lot about that place, its sooo much better than this cold place xD My SO doesn't like Brazil tho, he says he's jealous at my weather even though I'm freezing! I'm always wondering like, ... how can you like this place more than there?? how is that possible? He never has seen snow in his life and he kind of is obcessed with it haha. anyways, I'm probably moving there because I want to be with my SO and he asked me to come there. Wherever my SO is, I'll be happy at that place. Thing is I'll be having a HARD time learning Portuguese... such a hard language, and not much ppl can speak English there so I'll have to do my best

we always want what we dont have. haha, human nature.

i like more to freeze in germany than to be in the warmth of brazil. whatever floats your boat. brazil doesnt float mine, lol
      so i understand your SO

[/COLOR]
      Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
      I absolutely loved reading your story! The pictures were awesome! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!

Thank you so much!!!! I am excited about it as well! finishing to scam some papers, for us to oficially schedule the date!
      our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Such a lovely story!! I absolutely loved reading it and looking at the pictures! You two make an adorable couple! Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!!

Comment

Love Love love your story... Its sooo sweeeet and lovelyy... Your pictures add to the story feels like i am watching the story not reading it
          You two look gorgeous together. Your pictures are so lively and the smile on your faces reveal inside happiness. Simply awesome...
          Stay happy together always and keep smiling

Comment

Working...
          X