The Day We Met

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Day We Met

It was a normal night out on the town with my girls. Dresses, heels, enough alcohol to get the party started but still be classy. I didn't leave the house thinking that that night would change the rest of my life but much to my surprise, it did. While enjoying the night air and the swarms of people laughing and having a good time, I spotted someone that made my heart skip a beat. He was dressed head to toe in para... which immediately caught my attention. Being apart of the divine nine myself, I knew that it takes a huge amount of strength and commitment to be able to wear those letters. I am usually pretty confident when it comes to meeting new people but I was thrown off by him as I stumbled over the right words to start a conversation. Luckily he seemed to take an interest in me as well so spent some time getting to know each other and at the end of the night we felt that we wanted to know more, so we exchanged numbers.... And that is where it all began

haha, im not great at starting conversations =P! and this is like the beginning of a love story movie or something i swear xD!
    My favorite text message conversation:

Tobby:love ko! what are you doing?
    Nika:learning how to cook love ko.
    Tobby:cooking? please put some in a plastic bag and send some to me so i can taste it! <3
    Nika: weh? your silly! I'm learning how to cook so when we get married, I'll be cooking all your meals love ko. <3
    Tobby:your so sweet.<3 marry me now? hahaha
    Nika: We're still kids love ko, lets wait until we're more mature, but you know my answer will be yes, whenever you ask!
    Tobby:I love you so much! You're the one for me, I'll wait as long as i need to love ko. love you!
    Nika:I love you too! call me Nika Sy now.. hehe
    Tobby: Addict!
    Nika: Addicted! <3

Comment

awww this reminds me of my story. I left for work that morning not knowing that I would meet someone that I wouldnt be able to picture my life without. I definitely stumbled for words. It was really weird, its like I saw him and knew that he would be important and that I would hear from him again. And here we are a year later. He's definitely important to me no matter how far he is.

Comment

Working...
      X