love actually, is all around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love actually, is all around

i stumbled across this site tonight by mistake after looking up just normal love quotes, and i must say that this site is absolutely fantastic!!

I thought i would make my first post an introductory one where i outline a bit about myself how i got into a LDR!

Im from melbourne, Australia and currently studying at university. The best part of being at uni is the various social events that are organised which led me to find the most amazing girl ever! One of these events was the "Greek Ball" which held on September 25th 2011. A friend of mine organised the table which consists of 12 people. at the last minute me and a friend where moved onto another table to make way for a last minute inclusion which happened to be an American exchange student. The first time i saw her i immediately fell for her. She was absolutely stunning in her black dress and her cute Southern accent. She took my breath away! needless to say i pursued her all night in hope that she would notice me. Fortunately she did.

Unfortunately her time here in Melbourne was limited and she would be leaving in exactly 4 weeks after we met. After a week i knew i was in love. There has been no person that has ever looked at me the same way that this amazing girl did. She brought me a sense of happiness that i have never ever knew was possible. The next 4 weeks were the most perfect of my life. watching my darling leave on that warm sunday morning was the toughest thing that i have ever been through in my life. we have since decided that we would try and make things work for the future (fingers crossed)

Its so hard being apart from what i consider the love of my life... I feel so broken and incomplete now that she is gone. I am going to america to see her over the Christmas break and i cant wait to see her!!

I am so glad that i have found this site and that this community here exists. I hope that I can learn from this site!!

Aw, that's a cute story I'm glad you get to see each other again at Christmas! The distance is hard but it'll be worth it

Welcome to LFAD, hope you'll like it here!

Comment

Working...
    X