No announcement yet.

Gemma & Thomas - 4,000 miles apart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha nice video. I can relate to the fallen asleep on the webcam thing. My boyfriend sometimes falls asleep. And net connection cuts out alot, which is annoying.

Comment

Sweet...congrats!
      Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Cute video Gemma seems to be getting a little bit of an English accent hehehe unless that's what she sounded like before.
        <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

thank you for sharing! i met my boyfriend in america, then left to go back to italy, and we weren't meant to last either, but some connections are just not meant to be broken. i hope we'll be able to tell a success story like yours one day

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

wow. just like me and oskar will be. i'll be in canada and he'll be in sweden.

Comment

Awesome video. :] totally understand the frustrations of a crappy internet connection.

Comment

Amazing video! I can definitely relate.... especially the falling asleep on Skype. haha...

Your video is amazing, have I mentioned this already? The editing was flawless and the story was funny, but true.

I hope you have more videos on your youtube account! I'd love to see them.

Comment

Oh god, the crappy internet connection, the falling asleep, the maple syrup...
                  I can totally relate lol.
                  Loved it

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                  -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                  \

Comment

Working...
                  X