From U.K to U.S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From U.K to U.S

So I have been in a long distant relationship for almost 2 years. It will be 2 years in may of this year. It has been hard at times. We met online on a game site when we were 16. And It wasn't always supported by my parents. I got a lot of negativity, and they would say what if he's using you. You don't know him, he could be cheating, your desperate. But we've stayed strong. And now this June he is coming here! He's saved up enough and bought his ticket and is coming from Scotland to California! And I am beyond excited! So to all those out there struggling with the distant don't give up! Cause you wil have bumps in the road, times where your lonely and miss him, or when your scared it may not work out. But stay strong!
    I love you Nathan <3
    sigpic
    5/25/09 <3

Congrats on taking the time and getting it to work! Good luck with everything else
    " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
    Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Thanks so much! Im excited only 94 days till hes here!
      I love you Nathan <3
      sigpic
      5/25/09 <3

Comment

oooo what part of Scotland is he from? cause my girl lives in Scotland and sometime next year im moving to her, congrats!

Comment

He lives in st Andrews, Scotland is so pretty! Oh congrats to you two! And I love how you wrote that"Connecticut but my heart and home is in Scotland" so sweet. this site gives so much inspiration, love all the successful couples.
          I love you Nathan <3
          sigpic
          5/25/09 <3

Comment

Originally posted by kiara_silver View Post
            He lives in st Andrews, Scotland is so pretty! Oh congrats to you two! And I love how you wrote that"Connecticut but my heart and home is in Scotland" so sweet. this site gives so much inspiration, love all the successful couples.

aww thats cool, shes in Bathgate(Blackburn) Scotland, love it there! thank you, yeah it does thats why i love it here

Comment

Congrats, I'm glad you'll get to be with your guy! My SO is also from Scotland and we'll have been together 2 years this summer. We just got married last month But won't close the distance for another year. Staying strong 'til then!!
              We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

were extremely lucky our SO's have very sexy accents that we can live with heh....mmmmhmmm

Comment

aww congrats michy.

and yeah lol i so love his sexy voice. He says he doesn't get it but i love it!
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

congrats! this just proves long distance relationship is worth it.

Comment

Congratulations! That is definitely exciting.

Comment

I'm so happy for you! Best of luck to you both!

Comment

Congratulations on your news. I moved from Wales to Scotland.

All the best for the future!

Comment

congrats...i am in a LDR between england and michigan, usa....it is awful. i am really happy for you and it gives me hope for myself and others in this situation!

Comment

i'm glad you'll finally get to be with him! where will he be staying, and are your parents less worried and glad to be meeting him?

Distance doesn't matter when two hearts are loyal to each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X