Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a place is not getting any easier!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a place is not getting any easier!

So this is just kind of a rant maybe, sorry folks.

My SO is in Iraq and while he is home on R+R we are linking bank accounts, signing my name onto his car and vis-versa with my car and picking out the furniture because once he leaves, I will be making the big move from our hometown in NY to GA where is based and will be coming home to once his tour is over. The hard part is since we are not married, we are paying a lot more to move
    To make it even harder, I will be doing it all myself once he leaves since we want a place for him to come home to down south.
    I went to visit him a few times before he left for his deployment and we looked a few apartment places but he's so picky !!
    I just want a place big enough for our stuff. 500 sq feet is unfortunately not going to cut it.
    Also:
    We found an AMAZING deal on furnishing our home. A queen bed set, mirror, 2 dressers , end table, table w/ 4 chairs, couch, love seat, coffee table and end table for $1650! Insanity in such a lovely form. I show him the website for the furniture store and he says everything looks small and we could do better. WE REALLY CANNOT. plus the stuff looks fine.

Is this deployment freaking over yet?

/rant
Working...
X