Officially Closing The Distance(:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially Closing The Distance(:

So Ben and I have been together for about two years now. I honestly didn't feel like we never meet each other at first but now I'm so excited to know that this summer he's coming to stay with me and my family. My mom is more open to the idea of him staying now and that really excites me. He's really excited to meet my family and I'm really excited to have him. The only thing that really bothers me is that his parents aren't aware of our relationship yet, he always told me he'd tell them and then he just chickens out, I don't understand why they would be mad. But he's going to tell them before summer and hopefully they give him the funds to come down here normally they give him whatever he works for. But all I know is I'm going insane planning things, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up but he said that he swore to it and he would be here in the summer. I just really hope that things work out because I miss him so much and I really want to see him Skype is just not doing it for me anymore. But of course it's the only way we've got right now and I'm willing to use it. Fingers crossed everybody<3
Working...
X