Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Artwork) Want to be able to visualize each other together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Artwork) Want to be able to visualize each other together?

Hello everybody,
    I'm sure you'd wondered how you and your lover would look like together. When it comes to the universe, one of the power of attraction is to be able to visualize both of you together. I can do that for you. Just give me a picture references and I'll combine both of you into an artwork, so you guys can look at it everyday until your dreams come true and end up together.
    Search and go to 'Draw For Love' in Facebook and order an artwork now
    It will make a great Christmas, Anniversary, Birthday, Valentine's gift for both of you

Here's a short description on what 'Draw for Love' is all about: I'm in a long distance relationship, of course. I haven't seen my girlfriend in quite awhile. At times, I feel like the relationship is slipping away. So, I told her that I'm sorry that I couldn't come for the Summer because an issue came up and I have to re save my money.So instead I told her I'll come for Christmas but she didn't believe me because she thought it was going to be the same way like how I promised her that I'll come for the Summer. My mom saw the situation I was in and said that she'll pay for the tickets. I was so excited and booked the flight. later on, I soon found out that she used her medical money to pay for the flight. I felt bad and had the whole night crying. That's why I started 'Draw For love' so that I could pay back my mom and save her. I only got 107 days to pull this off. So, please support 'Draw For Love' by either ordering an artwork, buy a souvenir (available next month) or make donations. Search for 'Draw For Love' in Facebook.
    Last edited by Bard Baker; August 17, 2012, 09:17 PM.
Working...
X