Presents for my next trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presents for my next trip?

Last time I went it was valentines so I made some chocolate from scratch and I took some cookies I knew we only have here that he can't get there and some tea. I also got him a keychain with London on. I got his parents some expensive tea from a vintage place and his little girl I got a snow globe with London inside.

I'm not sure what I should do this time as he said he has something for me as well so I'd like to get him something nice.

I was thinking of getting a different type of tea for his parents (or do you think thats overdoing it?) I got earl grey last time so was thinking of something like breakfast tea.

I'll probably get his little girl some little bits and pieces from a toy store that has some sort of English theme.

But I don't know if I should bring food stuff again or if I should actually just get him something I know he'd like (we have similar hobbies).

I'm probably overthinking it, but I do that a lot and I have a long time to decide what I'm going to get him, but I am going to London on Friday so thought I might pick up some things there if I can.
    Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
    All the way from England to the USA.
Working...
X