One Year Gift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Year Gift

Alright so my one year anniversary is coming up in two months and because I'm a broke college student who has no time I'm starting to work on it now, little by little.

What I have so far is the idea of making him a love letter set to music, our song, with pictures. And then a mix CD of twelve songs that remind me of him with a letter explaining why each song was chosen. The love letter is currently already written, and I'm just editing the movie (or slideshow whatever you want to call it). I'm particular with this stuff which is why I'm working on it so soon. I've currently gotten nine songs picked out so I just have 3 more to pick, which I plan on doing myself because I think that would mean more if I got no input or help from anyone. And I guess I'm planning on burning them to CDs writing up the explanation/love letter and sending the whole thing in the mail.

Thing is I want to get him something too. We tend to celebrate our anniversary every month, it just kind of happened that way. And we like to do it, I usually just write him a letter, I've gotten him silly stupid stuff in the past like a nerf gun or stuff he said he needed/wanted, like a conductor's baton. But I actually want to get him something that means something, but I can't think of what. Can you guys help me with that?
    ". . . We obviously have to come to accept it, but that doesn't stop it from gnawing at us day by day.
    The best we can do is enjoy our time together, anticipate our reunions, and remain passionate and loyal through distance." ~Mike <3

~*~11.21.2010~*~
Working...
X