Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Next Challenge

Hello LDR Community,

I just discovered this site and I am already grateful that I did. I am starting to experience all the struggles of LDR relationships: anxiety, scheduling conflict, doubt, etc., etc.,. I think I am having an especially hard time tackling this change with grace and find myself quick to both anger and tears.

My boyfriend and I are going long distance after being together for two years, for the last of which we had been living together. He got accepted to graduate school and I took a teaching opportunity that could not be ignored (and got me out of my current and highly unstable school district). The current plan is for us to be together again as soon as he graduates from his program; that could mean him coming straight to me or both of us going to wherever his first opportunity takes him.

We are also an interfaith couple which means I am going to start the process of exploring and eventually converting to Judaism. If anyone has experience with that rather unique situation advice will be greatly appreciated.

Excited to become a part of the community and support one another through these times.
Working...
X