X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally introduce myself

Hi all

Im Nathan im 25 and i am from scotland. ive been a long time since ive been on here and ive never once posted so i thought i would introduce myself.

so a bit of a background for myself as my story is slightly complicated

where to begin where to begin. well this is my second long distance relationship. but ill give you both stories.

My first one started in 2009 with a girl from Califorina we first met on neopets back in 2009 and one thing lead to another and we finally met in person in 2011. we got engaged in 2012 had our first daughter in 2013, she then moved over here to scotland in 2014, got married in 2015 had our second daughter end of 2015 and we broke up in Nov 2017. lots of trips back and forth over the years lots of good memories.

my current one, we first met on neopets in 2008 she is from florida, we were talking ect and moving forward in 2008 and we were going to continue our relationship but she decided against it as we young and she didnt think she could do it we then lost contact over the years, we both went our sperate ways, she went away and eventually got married in 2015 and we didnt really stay in contact then fast forward to january 2018 we started to reconect again she had separated from her husband in jan we were both going through the same stuff at weirdly the same time. we found that our feelings for each other hadnt changed from 2008. we finaly met in person may 2018 and we had fun we went on a fun road trip everything was great. so now im back in a long distance relationship

im still finding it strange to be back in the same situation as before, its still just as hard as the first time and i think she is finding it really hard. but you cant choose where the person you fall in love with lives right

well thats my story so far more to come later on and ive finaly said hello to all you wonderful people.
Working...
X