Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Canada, eh!

Hello everyone! Newbie here

My SO and I have been together 6 years now, half of our relationship has been LD. We met in college; my landlord owned two houses beside each other so most students living in them always hungout and partied together. We started dating pretty quickly, I started school in January and by February we were dating. He was a totally different type of guy then the one I was seeing before I went to school (spent 2 years on and off with an alcoholic who cheated on me all the time and decided to move away without even telling me). To be honest I was quite scared when we first started dating that I was moving too quickly into another relationship and didn't want to hurt him. However everything worked out for the best so far. We've had our rough patches and a failed attempt closing the gap, which has left us both a bit hurt since I had to move back home due to my depression and anxiety (see my first thread for more info on that).
    In total we've spent 3 years living together and it was great. We may be going through a rough patch now but I'm trying to stay optimistic and give him some time to lift his spirits up again after our failed attempt.
    Hoping for the best, thanks for reading
Working...
X