Hey guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys

So I have been on here before, but that relationship came to an end shortly after the worst moment in my life happened and he left without saying a word. but anyhow, I am back and I met someone else and he's been better than my last, he's from Nepal but currently working in Qatar for a few more months before they assign him to a new job, but anyhow he's so sweet, we started chatting in august, mentally I wanted him but I was a little guarded, until Valentine's Day this year and he still celebrated with me as best as he could and that made me feel special since no one has done that before for me, hell even guys where I live have never done that for me, so it melted my heart, but anyway about a week ago me and him are officially engaged, he asked me to marry him and I told him I would (of course I told him I definitely want an in person proposal, which he said of course lol) and I can't wait to lay eyes on him in person, to touch him, I'm yearning for that day, hoping to see him next year in person
Working...
X