This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Long Distance Relationship

My name is Joni and i am 18 tunring 19.I am a female and i met my fiance Tev on an app on my ipod.It was a chatting app and at the time he was dating someone on there and so was I. Our spouses were best friends so we were introduced to each other. My boyfriend and I at the time had broken up but Tev and his girlfriend was still together. A few days later Tev and his girfriend broke up.But while they were together me and Tev has feelings for each.He did not cheat on his girl but when they broke up he asked me out. We have been dating for almost a year now. We have not met but while we were texting Tev told me he wanted to marry me and spend the rest of his life with me.Now let me tell you our relationship has not been a walk in the park. Tev and I have broken up numerous times but we always get back together somehow. We are in love and even though we break up,its just because we are both stubborn.
    Tevin has cheated on me about 2 times and he says because i wasnt there for him.I admit at that time i was not there for him like i should have been but that gives him no reason to cheat on me.I am over it now and now we have another bump in the road. We have never met but we have been together for almost a year. But i am moving to Italy in 3 weeks. This is going to be very challenging in our relationship but we said we would try and make it work. I really hope that my move to Itay will not break us up. Eventually we will meet but until now,we just have to take one day at a time.He is my best friend.Is there anyone else out there in the same situation as me?
    I love you Tev.
Working...
X