halfway point and having troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

halfway point and having troubles

ok so i know i posted earlier last year bout it having gone my first month, but am now approaching the 3rd month- my half way point in my job and things aren't panning out well. this isn't exactly LDR topic; unless you count it as when to decide career or love?

the week before leaving for xmas break things turned sour; stuff just wasn't going my way, i was recieving complaints and i fumbled up a job badly that the client is still fumming away and its gotten the head involved. since coming back from xmas i vowed to try harder and not annoy my boss, but i've gotten so on edge and in fear of her i've made another lil mistake, minor as it is. We had a meeting earlier this week and it was a warning as she was threatening to pull me off outdoor promotion work.

overall i feel dispirited and down hearted. i am well aware i need to keep her sweet as i need her ref. in future applications- but i just keep thinking of my end date, or when i next get to see my SO. i've gone and lost my motivation for my dream job. and i HATE admitting that. i don't have anyone up here to turn to. moreover i cannot exactly go and quit coz i still feel an overwhelming sense of duty to the team - i don't want to leave them in the lurch.

sorry verbal vomit there, but am currently holed up in my room with a full on cold/flu and alil lonely :/
Working...
X