How to cope with a busy SO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to cope with a busy SO?

So As you all know Robert and I are on break.
    He will be starting college soon and is having to adjust to so many changes.

I only hear from him about once a week. At first I felt rained on thinking he was talking to his family all the time. Come to find out I was wrong. I got a message from his aunt on FB saying they haven't heard from him and were wondering if he was okay.

I called his aunt and filled her in on what all was going on. She and I talked about what all he had been through in his life and how hard all the changes must be for him.

I found out from her that he had tried to come to job corps here, but job corps likes to keep everyone in the state they are in for some stupid reason. ( They've also told me if I wanted to go to PA that I needed to live there first or transfer which I can't do because my mom is ill. )

Anyway He and I talked on the phone and I told him about the email I sent him, a long with his aunt wondering how he was. I asked about his schedule and what time would be good to contact him. He said he would try to contact me today but still no email from him.

I understand he is busy and I didn't want to call again and pester him. But not talking to him ( or only talking once a week ) is making me depressed. I try to keep busy myself and focus on my schooling but that doesnt help all the time.

I'm just hoping I hear from him via email soon.

Any tips on how to help with the depressing part of this?

I already hang out with friends all the time and leave campus when I can....
    " There is always hope.
    "
Working...
X