Distant & Flaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Distant & Flaking

So my SO was supposed to come visit this week. I was so excited because I haven't seen him since november and he was supposed to come last week but couldn't. I've literally been bouncing off the wall with excitement last week that this would be the week. I was trying to plan it with him on friday, but he said we will skype about it. Have we? no. Has he even brought it up? no. I texted him twice today and it took him nearly ALL day to respond. The past few days he's barely been texting me and we haven't skyped in almost a week. I don't get it. I texted him tonight and I was like, "well I guess we aren't seeing each other this week are we?" and he responds, "I'm not sure, I want to." He told me it depends on how much money he makes playing poker and sorry he has been distant lately. You would think he would have been saving up his money and not just relying on a couple nights to make some extra money for the trip. I feel like he's been more distant lately and I'm tired of always being the one to initiate conversation. I'm bad with confrontation and bringing up how I feel so I'm not really sure how to go about this. I'm just so irritated. When he acts like this, it makes it hard for me because I automatically put up a guard and tell myself he doesn't care and doesn't love me. I know it's just my defense mechanism but I can't help it. I just want to see him and I feel like it's not important to him. I wish I could just tell him all this but I'm afraid to. I don't want to seem dramatic or clingy /: I don't know what to do!
Working...
X